Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low Level Video Game Bad Guy Training Manual Revealed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Level Video Game Bad Guy Training Manual Revealed!!!

After using my Ninjitsu to infiltrate the Black Warriors hideout, I used my Tae Kwon Do to convince the Shadow Boss to relinquish his secret training manual!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24SKbTD1QnU
    Last edited by Dade_Murphy; 1/29/2008 9:08am, .

We're one step closer to cracking the case of the Fire Breathing Dinosaur. Good job, detective.

Comment

it was old man withers... with a mask.
      In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

Comment

Lol, must practice my embedding technique.

Comment

You should see their synchronized swimming program.

Comment

I don't care how many training manual's you find, you will never reach my level!

Comment

Originally posted by partyboy
              it was old man withers... with a mask.
              And ah woulda got away with it, too... if it weren't fer you meddlin' kids!

Comment

Too bad I entered IDDQFA (your old school if you rember that code) and now your low level bad guy training has no effect on me.

Comment

OMFG, I love the 'must stomp on ground, it sounds better and makes me look like I mean business' routine

Think this should go in :
                  How to look like a MA prick: 101

Many thanks for making me laugh til i hyperventilated, gave my diaphragm a good workout

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlade
                    Too bad I entered IDDQFA (your old school if you rember that code) and now your low level bad guy training has no effect on me.
                    Was that Doom?
                    Awesome
                    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by leec123
                      prick: 101
                      I'm pretty sure that's one of my old usernames...:thumbsup:
                      Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

cant edit..............

does anyone else think its a little reminiscent of early 20th century footage, where everyone seems to be walking at 40mph, cos they hadnt mastered the camera speeds?

Like a ral kata, just a bit quicker?

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                          I'm pretty sure that's one of my old usernames...:thumbsup:
                          not 'MA prick 101'? lol

hows the ribs healing?

Comment

Goodness me

I used to do TKD, and I enjoyed the patterns aspect of it. I knew it wasn't 'fighting' but it was fun to try to be as powerful and technical as possible, practise balance and form - kinda like learning a dance. One of the first things I learned was that racing through it like Road Runner on speed just looks ridiculous.

And, sheesh, if you're gonna do a pattern together, synchronise, not RACE!!

Comment

Nice The Slade .... your skills are impressive, but can you deal with this technique?
                              http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...er/kungfuk.jpg

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X