Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy girl> tough guy

I almost forgot to tell you about my latest 'adventure'

It's almost 2 in the morning here and im still up because im a nervous little bitch about going to the dentist for a pretty shitty procedure.

Allright, last saturday i went out, i was a bit bored, so i went to is place where most people go when most bars already closed, it's an ok place but its known for the amount of coke thats being traded and consumed so you have an audience there to match, party people, frat people and dealers and really drunk lightly retarded people, and sometimes me.

So i come in around 1,and there's nobody i really know, dont really care get myself a drink and i sit down at this table, there's this girl sitting there too and she starts talking to me: 'hey you got a smoke for me?'
    Gave her some, she takes 2 or3 puffs and throws it away, right in the middle of a group of people sittig there too.
    Thats dumb but not funny.
    She asks me for another one and i decline saying: if you're just going to throw them at other people im not giving you anymore.
    She gives me this deathstare ad i realised she's one of those borderline partygirls and i decide to ignore her.

Suddenly i hear several dudes yelling my name: group of irish guys i know, they sit down at the table and we talk a bit, she does the same thing to one of my mates,asks ciggy, then throws it away.
    The irish are a bit less laid back then uncle lebell is and i had to calmthings down.
    At this point psycho girl yells that i look like a failed accountant and a geek, then she sees my sleeve (tattoo)and says: oh sorry i had you wrong, if you give me a ciggy ill suck your dick right here, right now'
    Before i could say anything she fucking slides underneath the table and wants to open my zipper.
    I';m like: could you please fuck off and get a shrink?'
    I had to twist her hand a bit (yes wrists locks do work sometimes) and put her back on her seat, she seemed to like it when i was forcefull because she fucking growled a bit...geesh...

This guy early 40ies bald head, big posture and chuck lidell goatie was watching the whole thing and thought: hey ill show her how a real man handles this.
    From this point on i could see from a mile away shit would hit the fan, the girl had bordrline and had some cocaine in her system.
    So i decided to be a bit of a asshole and taunted her a bit, i started singing thisintro from borderline..over the borderline..dunno the songs name.
    She gets pissed off and stands up and starts shouting.
    Now the thing happened what i was anticipating for: mr tough guy decided to be forcefull too and grabbed her around her waist and showed her wh's boss...

He probably wished he didnt do that, the girl elbwed him pushed him away, as he stood up, she stood up aswell and gave two nearly perfect knee kicks to him (i would say a 8 out of 10) this guy was in terror and fled the scene,but also thegirl was asked to leave.
    problem solved.

What i noticed was that that girl who was way more fragile totally overwhelmed this guy, i mean he was shocked by the fierce attacks.
    he really got his ass beaten and retreated.

Makes you wonder huh.

True fact: It's dangerous to fuck with a cracked-out psychopath.

Personally, I would have taken the blow job. Then again, I wouldn't want my cum in her mouth when she turned up dead.

Comment

No, not really.

Comment

Originally posted by SFGOON
        Personally, I would have taken the blow job. Then again, I wouldn't want my cum in her mouth when she turned up dead.
        yeah, thats more for when you're like 19 or something.
        im too old for that shit now.

Comment

This is what happens when you try and grab coked out physco bitches. So when she knee'd you did she leave any marks? Pics plz.

Comment

stfu it wasnt me who got the beating. :-p

she wasnt ugly to look at.
            but her eyes were fucking weird.

Comment

Now that you've found Mrs. Cullion.May you please return her to her husband...who has been waiting for her return.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
                stfu it wasnt me who got the beating. :-p

she wasnt ugly to look at.
                but her eyes were fucking weird.
                Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

Comment

my life is pretty dull. i'm okay with that.

Comment

So what your saying is you turned down a blow job and then sang a Madonna song? What is wrong with you?

Comment

Why did the guy run!?

Comment

Lebell, you totally should have hit that.

Comment

Originally posted by D Dempsey
                          So what your saying is you turned down a blow job and then sang a Madonna song? What is wrong with you?
                          He obviously hates freedom.

Comment

Yer kidding me right? You didn't hit it?

Lebell, I'm really disappointed in you. :(

Comment

Lebell, how do I PayPal you more money so you spend more time at this bar?

More than likely it was the recent Michael Gray cover, I like this one better.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZhaQnhH3A

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X