Tonight's Fight Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's Fight Quest

Dam! tonights boxing episode of fight Quest was so good, I'm afraid to watch next weeks Silat episode. The "other fight show" whatever It's called, really left a bad taste in my mouth on Silat. This show has been a pleasant surprise in my opinion. It also kind of renewed an old love for boxing.

Fight Quest is a great show?

Boxing is amazing?

The hosts have really terrible spanish?
    Originally posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
      Fight Quest is a great show?

Boxing is amazing?

The hosts have really terrible spanish?
      True about the spanish! But It was sure nice to see boxing without all the showmanship and shit talking. there was some class acts on that show. I'm looking forward to watching that Olympian fight sometime.

Comment

I really enjoy this show...Not having cable, I haven't seen much of Human Weapon, but what I have seen was really disappointing. This show is really interesting...How do you get a job doing what these guys do??

Comment

I won't say it's an excellent show but I think it's better than 95% of everything on TV and a level above Human Weapon.
          DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Comment

Yeah im glad they included boxing, I almost wish I would of started watching this later so I wouldnt have to wait a week for every episode. The guy who doug sparred before the fight seemed alot better than the guy he actually ended up fighting.
            Check out my blog!:

http://jadonbjj.blogspot.com/

Comment

I loved this episode.

...apart from the hinting that boxing has something to do with Aztecs to make it sound a bit more exotic.

Comment

anyone know of a place to watch these episodes on the internetz? Doesn't come on where I live and the google-fu is weak in me

Comment

google 'fight quest torrent'

edit: if you have utorrent, that is.

Comment

www.torrentz.com should keep you going for a while. Make sure it links to a reputable torrent site though. Mininova and piratebay.org both have fightquest eps as well.
                    Check out my blog!:

http://jadonbjj.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hoodedmonk
                      True about the spanish! But It was sure nice to see boxing without all the showmanship and shit talking. there was some class acts on that show. I'm looking forward to watching that Olympian fight sometime.
                      their translators sucked too...

muchos ganchos = more hooks

FQ's translation = more high punches
                      In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

Comment

haha yeah the guys had really bad spanish, but hey they got their point across. It was interesting to see how well they actually did against a boxer with just 5 days of training. Doug destroyed the guy he was fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Taekwonsaul
                          haha yeah the guys had really bad spanish, but hey they got their point across. It was interesting to see how well they actually did against a boxer with just 5 days of training. Doug destroyed the guy he was fighting.

Thats because they gave him a tomato can...that guy he fought before was really good and he beat the crap out of Doug.

Comment

gd episode! much better then HW format after watching both....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X