Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dryland Swimming

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dryland Swimming

    http://swimming.about.com/od/dryland...r_Swimmers.htm

    Swim Technique / Workouts> Dryland Exercise
    Dryland Workouts for Swimmers
    Ways to exercise out of the pool to help you improve your strength, stamina, or endurance for swimming.

    Simple Strength Training for Swimmers
    Weight training and dryland exercises can be used for many things, including injury prevention, rehabilitation, gain strength, build general or specific fitness, or to cross-train to improve abilities in other sports. Many training programs seem too complicated to follow. You may get discouraged, almost before you start. If this has happened to you, then perhaps you'll give this weight training program a try...
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

    #2
    Ok whoever moved this thread seriously needs to get their humor checked!!!
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by KempoFist
      Ok whoever moved this thread seriously needs to get their humor checked!!!
      I did, I'm busting up laughing because I predicted you would say this. I love trolling you dude.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Omega the Merciless
        I did, I'm busting up laughing because I predicted you would say this. I love trolling you dude.
        You trolled him by moving the thread?

        Weak?
        Originally posted by Goju - joe
        being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Omega the Merciless
          I did, I'm busting up laughing because I predicted you would say this. I love trolling you dude.
          ugh! Dammit, you got me this time
          Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
          ...Willing is not enough you must do
          ~Bruce Lee

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by The Question
            You trolled him by moving the thread?

            Weak?
            He moved it to the physical training sub-forum.....if you think about it, it's quite ironic given my reaction :P
            Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
            ...Willing is not enough you must do
            ~Bruce Lee

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by The Question
              You trolled him by moving the thread?

              Weak?
              You're just jealous.

              Comment


                #8
                Call me a noob........


                but I thought that posting links with no input whatsoever was a violation against the inner circle of Bullshido.net


                be careful, you know what they say about Bruce Lee's death....

                *goes to chat with other Bruce Lee nut riders on how Bruce Lee's death is shrouded in unbelievable folkloric-like bullshit....*

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by gameness
                  Call me a noob........


                  but I thought that posting links with no input whatsoever was a violation against the inner circle of Bullshido.net


                  be careful, you know what they say about Bruce Lee's death....

                  *goes to chat with other Bruce Lee nut riders on how Bruce Lee's death is shrouded in unbelievable folkloric-like bullshit....*
                  Yeah, stfu newb. (I'm talking to kempofist btw)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    My lack of input and commentary was input and commentary in itself. Anyone who's not a stupid noob would have known that me not offering my opinion speaks volumes in itself!!!! So STFU!! (talking to Omega btw)
                    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
                    ...Willing is not enough you must do
                    ~Bruce Lee

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by KempoFist
                      My lack of input and commentary was input and commentary in itself. Anyone who's not a stupid noob would have known that me not offering my opinion speaks volumes in itself!!!! So STFU!! (talking to Omega btw)
                      I agree, you should never offer your opinion. This will speak volumes in itself.:la:

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Omega the Merciless
                        I agree, you should never offer your opinion. This will speak volumes in itself.:la:
                        You'd want that wouldn't you!? Without my pearls of wisdom and genius as I grace this board, you'd look all the smarter! I'm onto your game! Next thing you know, there'd be idol worship with people talking about how knowledgeable and badass "Omega and Asia" are, instead of "KempoFist and Asia" like they do today. You're just jealous!!!
                        Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
                        ...Willing is not enough you must do
                        ~Bruce Lee

                        Comment


                          #13
                          That statue actually says "Asia pissing on the peon Kempofist while Omega goes out for chicken"

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Omega the Merciless
                            That statue actually says "Asia pissing on the peon Kempofist while Omega goes out for chicken"

                            ..... :angry2:
                            Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
                            ...Willing is not enough you must do
                            ~Bruce Lee

                            Comment


                              #15
                              This thread is gold.
                              DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

                              "Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X