American Idol Frontrunner Trains in MMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Idol Frontrunner Trains in MMA

So I came home from training last night and flicked on the tube. Bam! Skinny blonde girl auditioning for American Idol training in MMA. I mean, it's not like I would rush home from training in time to catch american idol or anything... But, no, seriously, I hate that shit.

Anyway. The MMA part is like 10 seconds of the video. But check out that bitch ass motherfucker's reaction to her saying she trains for "cagefighting".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[yt]p8hxo--7ehU

She knows do armbar?
    Originally posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

What can you say, he's a filthy minded bastard that must pollute everything that he touches.

Comment

So you can see her training:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[yt]kCyoWR_hVdA
      Last edited by The Question; 1/16/2008 7:51am, .
      being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

Anyone from here know what gym she trains at?
        sigpic

Comment

i love this girl.
          There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

Originally posted by cyrijl
            i love this girl.
            Same here.
            I'd probably wind up proposing to her if I spent ten minutes in the same room.

Comment

Originally posted by cyrijl
              i love this girl.
              She is consummately adorable.

What's the proper term for nutriding female?

Comment

She is cute

Comment

That armbar could have been better.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
                  King, and lord of sin and pride
                  With some mist his wits make dark.
                  He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! MOTHERFUCKER.

Comment

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
                    That armbar could have been better.
                    Could have been worse too. I award extra points for the hawtness.

Comment

She looked terrible. She crossed her feet when doing an armbar which makes me dubious of where ever she trains.

You guys turn into a bunch of softies when it comes to women.

Comment

Yeah my wife was watching it last night and showed me that part. I too thought her armbar was pretty crappy. Isn't crossed feet generally a sign of WE DEW GROUND TOO ROFLLOL!! I've only done a wee bit of judo, but the throw looked a little funny as well - should you drop down to one knee like that? The kick at the very end looked weak.

Maybe I'm just bitter because I don't get into redneck chicks.
                        HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
                        https://www.fitocracy.com/group/2988/

Comment

Martial Artist that trains horses...could that be the chick that was here for awhile? I think here username was BarrelChaser or something like that.
                          Real Join Date: Nov. 2003

Originally posted by Dilbert
                          "Driving without blood is surprisingly difficult."

Comment

Regardless of her technique, both those douchebags comments really pissed me the fuck off. The inane shit that came out of those two moron's mouths are the exact reasons why I want my daughter to eventually enroll in BJJ and boxing.

I'm not Joe-sensitive when it comes to woman, but having a daughter has changed my perspective on things.

Did I mention that Randy and Simon are polesmokers? Fuck them.

Comment

Simon Cowell is the fucking anti-christ.

As Bill Bailey once said "There's more evil in the charts than an al-queda suggestion box"

We have him to thank for that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X