Fred Villari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred Villari

Growing up back east I had a really bad impression of this guy. For one, he looks cheesey as hell, which is not a real fair way to judge someone's MA ability.

He apparently created this Shaolin Kempo Karate style. Has anyone studied under his system? He seems to have schools all over the world. What's this guy like?

You should probably try the search function before starting a thread like this.

Comment

Hidden agenda? Almost always is in a Shaolin Kempo case.

Yes kempo sucks lol, but if you are going to start a thread in MABS it needs to offer some evidence, ask questions, and have some direction to it. It needs specific accussations or at least name a few people you think are BS and why.

MABS is not the place to say, "he looks cheesy is he any good?"

Comment

Fred Villari is a joke, 98.5% of people who have trained under him are jokes, and you are a joke if you think any of us believe for a second that you didn't train under one of his schools ;)

Comment

Moved...have fun with it even though I see you've found the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kali11324
            Growing up back east I had a really bad impression of this guy. For one, he looks cheesey as hell, which is not a real fair way to judge someone's MA ability.

He apparently created this Shaolin Kempo Karate style. Has anyone studied under his system? He seems to have schools all over the world. What's this guy like?
            look into that mans eyes and tell me he's not a killer!

Comment

Originally posted by hoodedmonk
              look into that mans eyes and tell me he's not a killer!

Can't look into eyes...gold stripes so distracting.....:new_puppy

Comment

Just be thankful you're still alive! those gold stripes are there to save lives.

Comment

Comment

Did you learn how to fight? If not you would have saved money at Freddie's school.

Comment

Do you think for one minnute that master freddie could fight his way out of A wet paper bag? if you answer no than yes he is A fraud!
                      :pottytrai
                      Idk... what if I answer yes? And how wet is the paper bag? Then again the other possibility is that I could be wrong.

Comment

Just answer the question honestly!

Comment

Just answer the question honestly!
                          Hm, then yes I think he could fight his way out of a wet paper bag...
                          Last edited by stridercrowe; 1/05/2008 1:54am, .

Comment

I call bullshit! you took to long to think about it!

Comment

We have a school of his in the town I live in. It's been there forever, but I don't know any one from that studio, so I couldn't tell you if it's good or not. I will probably assume no, for simplicity.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X