Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The_Tao
    replied
    Alright, I'll ask my freind the name of his trainer, and try and report back.

Leave a comment:

• jnp
    replied
    Originally posted by ChickenBeakFist
    It's as if three Bullshido nerds all posted at once, then suddenly were silenced...
    Speak for yourself. I'd never heard of it or the video game before I did a search.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Leave a comment:

• Kistrael
    replied
    As soon as I saw Teras Kai I thought Tera Kasi. Nerds unite.

Leave a comment:

• ChickenBeakFist
    replied
    It's as if three Bullshido nerds all posted at once, then suddenly were silenced...

Leave a comment:

• ChickenBeakFist
    replied
    My friend, I think either he was joking or there's something even lamer out there than Bujinkan. He probably said "Teras Kasi" which is a martial art in the Star Wars universe.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ter%C3%A4s_K%C3%A4si

I'm not a virgin, I swear...

Leave a comment:

• jnp
    replied
    Sound a lot like a video game called Masters of Teras Kasi. Click on the link below:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ighlight=Teras

Which took me a total of two seconds to find using the search function. Try using it yourself some time.

Leave a comment:

• DdlR
    replied
    I think "Teras Kasi" has something to do with Star Wars and martial arts ... beyond that, no clue.

Leave a comment:

• The_Tao
    started a topic "Teras Kai"

"Teras Kai"

A freind of mine says he's interested in the martial arts, I of course asked him what style he did, he replied "Teras Kai". Now before shitting up these wonderful forms, I googled the name and found nothing substantial, and instead of clogging up the MABS section I decided to start here. So has anyone heard of this martial art?

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X