Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My initials

Comment

Mdrnsamurai-Modern Samurai. It was the name I used back in the 90's when AOL first started and I just stuck with it.

Train Hard, Stay Safe,
      Good Luck

Combat Judo Academy
      Scarola BJJ

Comment

Ian McShane's nickname in Sexy Beast. It stuck when I x-trained with bjjers because I spent most of my time trying to escape than sink anything.
        Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

I arranged Frog's theme from the SNES game "Chronotrigger" for low brass. Since I play the solo part, I consider myself Herald of the Frog.

I haven't actually played the game, but I heard it was very good. The music is certainly fun.

Comment

My name is Arcanum backwards.

RIP Troika :(

Comment

It comes from the movie Swingers , because I'm money baby. It's a nickname I've had for over 10 years, and I have good friends that probably don't know my real name.
              HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
              https://www.fitocracy.com/group/2988/

Comment

For the Chinese philosophy, Taoism, and the idea of "Tao", or the way.

Comment

My friend Matt, back in the day, said that I reminded him of a cross between the Energizer Bunny and a towtruck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bran Lydster
                    I logged onto a registration page for a website when i was drunk and typoed/messed up filling in the name part so ended up bran lydster rather than my real name and it sorta worked so I stayed with it.
                    Could have gone worse, you could have woken up "Buns Lardster", or "butt luster"...I ran out of letters, and had to be bobyclumsyninja, I'm sick of people typing "boby, shut the fuck up" ...or
                    "boby, you have no brain"...or "boby, you suck balls, stop posting please".

I'm bobby, the scrotum munching, empty headed, loudmouth....uh...well..that didn't sound right. I'll stop.
                    sigpic

Comment

Vulgar, is a really weird movie by Kevin Smith (Jay and Silent Bob Fame), which is really dark and twisted. I rented it thinking it was going to be some sort of light hearted comedy but it was actually kind of disturbing. the 42Ox is obviously a marijuana reference, I dont smoke pot anymore, but the commercialization of pot has been a big part of my life since I was younger, and the 42Ox used to follow email/AIM handles I've had over the years.

Comment

I'll just say this Malk is short for Malkavian from Vamp the mascaraed. Malks are Insane vampires. so Mad_Malk

Comment

I had just been playing online poker when I registered. Plus I like poking things :icon_cool.

Comment

Originally posted by poker
                            I had just been playing online poker when I registered. Plus I like poking Hot Chicks :icon_cool.

Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tofudog
                              I am a vegan and I have a dog. And stuff. Or I am a large canine fond of beancurd.
                              I thought it meant you were a soft spongy wenie.

M1K3 = Mike
                              Walrus Mike

http://www.phillymma.com/

Comment

Brain fart or similar. I'm really not sure.
                                Originally posted by sochin101
                                Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water? Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
                                Training log. Here

JFS vs The Villain here

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X