Where did you get your name from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squerlli
    From the movie "Bio Dome" with Paulie Shores. For the older bullies that are about to post a quick "lulz poli shorz suks!" let me just give you a quick 'Fuck you!' and know that I acknowledge the fact that he's not funny anymore and that "Bio Dome" was just a pretty good movie, not amazing, but not bad.

I started a mambo line to the song "You can dance if you wanna" when my friend had a boom box in the park we hang out at. Much lulz were had that day. Ever since then Squerlli kinda stuck and I've been called Squerlli for a little over 3 years now.
    That's just terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by CodosDePiedra
      My great grandmother on my dad's side was a scary old Mexican lady. Her hair was like four feet long and formed a giant white bun on her five foot tall body. She had hard hands from making tortillas the old fashioned way for a very long time. She was quick to hit her offspring with knifehand strikes. They called her "manos de piedra," because her hands were like stone. I'm not sure if it was derived from Roberto Duran or not (Side not: Roberto Duran is awesome). I elbowed one of these grandchildren who knew her once and it was pretty painful I guess I kind of got the nickname codos de piedra (elbows of stone).

Verily.
      Codos is elbows? For some reason I thought it mean something like "stone balls".

Comment

Some one told me, years ago, that I fight like a drunken bear.

Comment

I am a vegan and I have a dog. And stuff. Or I am a large canine fond of beancurd.
          Last edited by Tofudog; 12/29/2007 4:46am, .

Comment

I got it from inside my brain, and it makes me laugh. Freebird 69 was apparentley taken, although I've yet to see him post. I think it's a conspiracy.

Yknow, I use 'apparently' about every other post, and I'm pretty sure that's not how it's spelled. Oh well, what do you do...

Comment

I think ninjas are cool (in comics, games and movies). Part of my twisted humor and part of trying to understand the larpers I decided to 'step into their tabis' and chose to be a Ninja-wannabe*. To make the name more japanish I dropped one N from the wannabe and used shinobi instead of ninja. So that's me, disguised as a TMA-fan.

*I think someone actually uses this name here.

Comment

I like to think of myself as the wildcard.

Variance is self explanatory

It is not static and not well-defined.
                It is the way I perceive myself.
                Changing and adapting as the situation demands.
                I also tend to have a random personality and a rather
                comprehensive, bizarre ecelectic knowledge base.
                (Ancient Western History, Mythology and Lore, Honda and Nissan Motors, Various Martial Arts lore, history, traditions, Neuroscience, Philosohpy, Politics)

Comment

A variance is also what you need to get from the town if you want to put a new bathroom in your house. Cool name though.

Comment

jnp=my initials.
                    Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

from the heart sutra.. in german "leer" means "empty," "form" is the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shunyata

Comment

Originally posted by wanabeshinobi
                        I think ninjas are cool (in comics, games and movies). Part of my twisted humor and part of trying to understand the larpers I decided to 'step into their tabis' and chose to be a Ninja-wannabe
                        yeah, little did I know, clumsyninja would be taken as an obvious troll, I hadn't been to MAP, or any other forums before this one...it doesn't help that I have a pretty improbable sounding life. oh well....thanks to the throwdowns, I'm taken as a wimp, and a fool..no longer a troll (is that a step up, or down?)
                        sigpic

Comment

I logged onto a registration page for a website when i was drunk and typoed/messed up filling in the name part so ended up bran lydster rather than my real name and it sorta worked so I stayed with it.

Comment

I have optic atrophy. Hence BlindAs (...a bat)

I'm starting to believe that myth that masturbation makes you go blind...

Comment

My name was taken from some post from some idiot kid that said he was going to "become the worldchampion in MMA" I read just before I signed up.

... That kid was me, you're not going to be laughing when I'm the world champion!

... and please don't shoot me down with the obvious response "we're not laughing now!" it would hurt my feelings!

Comment

It's just that moment, which is holy. You know, like this moment, it's holy. But we walk around like it's not holy. We walk around like there's some holy moments and there are all the other moments that are not holy, right, but this moment is holy, right?
                                Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X