X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasreal
    What about the Dutch?
    thats a whole differnt ballgame.
    have you heared about the evil empire that was beaten by the rebellion?
    they built this battlestation called a deathstar.
    Near Endor it got destroyed but during the fighting nobody noticed these fluffy little bears called ewoks, they snuck inside a starfighter and during the explosion of the deathstar got hurled into space,they crashed into planet earth on the exact spot what we now call Holland, deprived and horny the Ewoks started to harras other creatures once they were done with being gay with eachother, and eventually the dutch were created.

Comment

Originally posted by nasreal
      What about the Dutch?
      What about the Dutch ?? Ah fuck 'em the clogg, wearing cheese eating gits !

Comment

racism, ban plz.

if i werent stoned from pain medication i'd give you a witty remark about eggs in jars, dead beer, inventions of the concentrationcamp and the figure of your wimminz.

btw: plz tell the british to stop coming over here to hassle our wimminz they think you guiz are too short anyw.

not talking about height mate...wink wink nodge nodge

Comment

Originally posted by conceited
          Rant Initialization . . . (OK)

Negative, you were too busy dealing with a homosexual bj giving bjjer. Besides I seriously doubt you were alive during the Battle of Medway.

Patriotism is stupid, blind patriotism is repugnant. Sorry maybe my american is showing I just hate it when I hear a Canadian claiming to have burned down the whitehouse, or a buddy saying that if it wasn't for "us" them faggy French'd be speakin German.

Can't say I remember ever freeing the French, or even going to Europe. Maybe someone held a triangle on me alittle too long...

Okay to Shut down rant? ... (OK)
          Well Canadians (Or the Brits whavere)DID set fire to the whitehouse.

I do agree in that when people say "look at what we did!" and they were not physically a part of it or even BORN when it happened, seems silly.

How can you say Gene Lebell is a tough guy? I thought a while ago him and Steven Segal got into a fight and segal almost snapped his arm or something?
          Last edited by vigilus; 1/14/2008 3:21pm, .
          You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Comment

Originally posted by GuiltySpark
            How can you say Gene Lebell is a tough guy? I thought a while ago him and Steven Segal got into a fight and segal almost snapped his arm or something?
            Were you there?

Well we all must remember not to fuck with seagal, i mean Gene can be a amazing grappler but thats nothing compared to zhe aikido, i bet when they fooled around Gene accidentally grabbed his wrist, something you must NEVER do when fighting an aikidoka.
            Oh, and also never look under their skirts...seriously...

Comment

My name in acronym form is DRS!, I made it up, but it stands for something else.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X