2. Super Smash Bros Brawl
    3. Mario Kart Wii
    4. Devil May Cry 4
    5. GTA 4

Originally posted by Rivington
    That's okay, I like smart sluts.
    I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants :D

Comment

Hey Jefrey, thanks for having such a high opinion. Many thanks.

DHNK. If you wish to believe my personality is the same IRL as in here, or if you believe the way I originally responded to you is the correct representation of who I am, then be my guest. Knock yourself out believing so, for I can really give a rat's ass.

You call us assholes simply because we are ripping a new poop escape valve to the OP, a troll/juvenile/delusional adult who thinks calling someone "gay" is an insult and who insinuates walking around with a knife tucked in his combat's boots. Assuming he's not a troll, this is beyond delusion. It's stupidity; dangerous stupidity (to him and others.)

As nasreal said, some people do deserve to get common sense beaten into him, and to be honest, I didn't actually see any particularly vicious responses towards him, other than mockery (well deserving) and good ol'fashioned cross examination (.ie. what the hell with that carotid aorta crap?)

If you find such actions innapropriate, please enlighten us with abundance of details how should one deal with such an obvious troll, or worse, a pretty stupid, condescending vigilantist rendition of Phil Elmore.

Do you actually believe that such a troll/fucktard is willing and open-minded to have a discussion that cross-examinates the crap he so eagerly spouts?

Haven't you realized that such an individual already had his mind set in this crap, and whose only purpose to come here was to stirr some shit, to proclaim the superiority of his bad-assness, while at the same time poke fun at sports MA with the ocassional "ghey" insult thrown into the pot?

This is the same type of crackpot who IRL goes to martial arts supplies stores giving business cards to his ninja school or who, in cocktail parties, misses no chance to denounce the inneficiency of rules-based training or competition.

It's the same type of retarded asshole who wears those everlast gel wraps and pounds the heavy bag at the local LA fitness gym like a baboon in heat, proclaiming aloud for everyone to hear how he trains for teh str44t... hoping perhaps to establish a pecking order and earn mating rights or some shit like that.

IRL.

So, once again, forgive us for not holding the OP's tender hand as we try to gently crack open the concrete block he has for a cranium so that a glimse of sunlight reaches his dehydrated and overly wrinckled pea-size brain.

So, please, be my guess and go on believing that such a internet person with a predetermined agenda deserves a little bit better than an asshole's welcome. And similarly, you are more than welcome to believe my internet persona is the exact replica of how I am in real life.

And forgive us for not partaking in such craptacular display of retarded budo spirit as you pretend to lecture us on how to reply back to a troll/fucktard with a predetermined agenda, fuck you very much.
      Last edited by Teh El Macho; 12/26/2007 4:51pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
        Yup. I'm dumping mine on a relative. I find the lack of action games rather perturbing. What's the point of having a wii-mote if you can't slice/chop/blow up stuff?
        Check out "No more Heroes" - an action game coming out on the Wii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGtgqw3IsVI

That should keep your need to slice/chop/blow up stuff with the wiimote at bay. It's made by the same crowd that did Killer7.

Here's some gameplay:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDSot5r1TzM
        Last edited by Trollzfeckaff; 12/26/2007 4:50pm, .

Comment

what kind of 33 year old goes online on christmas eve to talk about their boot knives and super-power berserker fighting skillz? Not one with kids or, at least, one with serriously fucked up priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by DHNK
            I meant I don't care in regards to the last 2 sentences, meaning how people see Teh El Macho in real life. Pretty sure he's not very likable if he acts IRL like he does online, but since I don't know him IRL I don't care.

Either way what I'm saying is that one of the most popular MA boards (and the one that most likely contains the biggest number of people who can actually fight) shouldn't adopt this whole "AIKIDO IS GAY NINJITSU IS GAY TKD IS GAY BLAH BLAH BLAH CAN'T HEAR YOU CHUNNER LARPER" attitude to newbies, be a *little* more "friendly" to these people. Instead of letting the thread stay open so that people could ventilate their daily frustration on the topic opener, just lock the topic and say "lurk more and read more, then post, or post in newbietown", etc.
            You are completely clueless regarding the culture of this site. Lurk more, post less.

We are not polite. We don't sugarcoat what we have to say. If this offends you, I'd suggest you take your whiny ass to MAP. Newbietown was established so veteran posters could help newer posters understand the site without getting their head bitten off. If the OP had started his thread there, he would have garnered a more civilized response. As it is, his attitude will get him thrown in jail the first time he gets into an altercation. It's hard to be a good father when you're in prison. I know that's what's in my mind everytime someone tries to start shit with me.

Before Newbietown existed, every single noob that posted an introductory thread received much worse treatment than the OP.

Whiny posts like the one above make me wish for the days before newbietown where everyone was mean as fuck all the time.
            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by Holiday in Cambodia
              Before Newbietown existed, every single noob that posted an introductory thread received much worse treatment than the OP.

Whiny posts like the one above make me wish for the days before newbietown where everyone was mean as fuck all the time.
              I've seen that happen in a well established (non MA) forum.. It ended up with 99% of newbies being driven off by the venom they recieved. Then you're just left with an old guard that gradually dwindles into obscurity.

Then again, pe-newbietown Bullshido didn't die, so maybe it was just a one off.

Comment

Originally posted by whisper
                I've seen that happen in a well established (non MA) forum.. It ended up with 99% of newbies being driven off by the venom they recieved. Then you're just left with an old guard that gradually dwindles into obscurity.

Then again, pe-newbietown Bullshido didn't die, so maybe it was just a one off.
                It didn't because, for one thing, no matter how mean it was, the theme and main thesis just made sense. An old guard only comes into existence when they cling to something that's obsolete or otaku'esque fringe. The thesis of demanding martial artists to be able to fight and to demanding people to use their brains and not fall for stupid shit, I don't see that becoming obsolete or fringe.

Having said that, the pre-newbietown bullshido no longer exists. It gave way to what we have today. In many ways it's better as it gives the chance for the delusional to introduce himself. The unfortunate thing is that then we get tards thinking that the whole site should be like newbietown.

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!

I've been in many forums for many topics, computer science, linux, salsa dancing, fitness, you name it. And they are all a circle jerk where the most retarded, dangerous, impractical and plain anti-social behaviors and ideas get tolerated in the name of kumbaya. No thank you.

I prefer bullshido and its no-nonsense attitude. And it's not as if people bite tards heads off without a reason.

Observe.

We have stevenl553 claiming to be 33 years old wondering about the letality of techniques, salivating at the idea of carrying a knife in his boots. And as he spouts his stupid, anti-social "thunderdome" shit, he goes on calling other posters gay as if that were an insult. Should I actually have to go and quote everything he said? Does he deserve to be treated with respect?

Fuck that shit.

And then we have DHNK calling us assholes because we are calling stevenl553 for what he is, a retarded dipshit. If stevenl553 acted differently, or if he at least were someone who could actually fight but who happens to cling to old obsolete or impractical ideas, DHNK may have a point. But that is not the case. Ergo, he does not have one.

Not only that, he has the audacity to question one's maturity for returning the insult back to him. He called us assholes, I told him to shut to fuck up.

And on the Internet, so holy shit, I broke the rules of conduct. What else did DHNK expected after calling us assholes for doing what was right (to rip stevenl553 a new pooper)? A prize? A fucking cookie? Some sort of apologetic explanation that we are not assholes?

Don't spit up to the sky, for it will fall back on you. If he had worded his disagreement differently (say, "c'mon guys, can we try something else with this guy"), I can fucking guarantee you that he would have gotten a different response.

If you know you will get insulted back after hurling an insult IN REAL LIFE, why expect something else here? And if he really believed we would be bening towards someone who has a criminally-inclined, troublemaking attitude and who thinks the street is some sort of Mortal Kombat playground, he needs to get his head out of his ass.
                Last edited by Teh El Macho; 12/26/2007 8:57pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by jubei33
                  what kind of 33 year old goes online on christmas eve to talk about their boot knives and super-power berserker fighting skillz? Not one with kids or, at least, one with serriously fucked up priorities.
                  one seriously delusional asshole that thinks he's fuckin Robert DeNiro in Taxi Driver. Its really fuckin scary that people like him are walkin around.

Comment

Ya know I was just pondering the whole "rude thing" and it occured to me:

How in the world are these "RBSD's" (in quotations because a lot of the shit they talk is pretty far from reality) going to ever really deal with a stressful encounter on t3h str33tz...if they are so thin skinned they can't even handle a little "internet" rudeness?

:violent5:

Comment

Well it looks like another 16 year old has left the building! Maybe he learned something during his stay. He will probably be back with a new name and hopefully a new attitude later in life. and if not, oh well.

Comment

Why do you think I've just "left the building"? I was just making a stand against 30 veteran posters who jumped a new guy. And I also don't operate on your time zone, and occassionally am not the internet, so sorry if I don't respond so fast. I won't just leave, but I will post less and less until I'm sick of the bullying around that people get. Yeah, I can respect not getting a polite response for calling you guys assholes, but if I do "return with a new attitude in life" please tell me, so I can change, cause I'd hate to see myself as patientless and abusive as you guys (I'm refering to people like Teh El Macho, not all Bullshido posters, mind you).

(guy with Cap America in his avatar) - I come here to this forum to discuss things, not walk around or something and attracting attention. If someone I know IRL is a known asshole or bully or some such thing, I'd just not want to converse with him, even if he was interested in the same things I was. It's not too different, but if you think that to be a good fighter you need to be able to participate in a cuss match than maybe you think you need to spit on little kids and kick cats too, I dunno.

All things said this is a civilized discussion and not a cussing match, and yeah maybe I am a little too tolerant. But tolerance is a virtue, you know. I try to carry over from life to the internet, and maybe I thought 1 or 2 people who'll read this response will say "hey, maybe I should stop being so abusive to noobs", but this is the nature of these forums (and this one in particular), so yeah, IMO you should've just locked the topic before it reached the 2nd page.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry_Spastic
                          Sure our weapons laws suck, but they're there for a reason. Australia has a much lower homicide rate than the US as a result. I personally wanna hoof around in leathers, boots helmet bearded axe and shield but I'm not allowed.
                          How do you know lower homicide rates are due to weapon laws? There are so many variables at play, its hard to say that ONE reason ins the cause. Maybe its because the US drinks more Mountain Dew.

Comment

Why do you think I've just "left the building"? I was just making a stand against 30 veteran posters who jumped a new guy. And I also don't operate on your time zone, and occassionally am not the internet, so sorry if I don't respond so fast. I won't just leave, but I will post less and less until I'm sick of the bullying around that people get. Yeah, I can respect not getting a polite response for calling you guys assholes, but if I do "return with a new attitude in life" please tell me, so I can change, cause I'd hate to see myself as patientless and abusive as you guys (I'm refering to people like Teh El Macho, not all Bullshido posters, mind you).

(guy with Cap America in his avatar) - I come here to this forum to discuss things, not walk around or something and attracting attention. If someone I know IRL is a known asshole or bully or some such thing, I'd just not want to converse with him, even if he was interested in the same things I was. It's not too different, but if you think that to be a good fighter you need to be able to participate in a cuss match than maybe you think you need to spit on little kids and kick cats too, I dunno.

All things said this is a civilized discussion and not a cussing match, and yeah maybe I am a little too tolerant. But tolerance is a virtue, you know. I try to carry over from life to the internet, and maybe I thought 1 or 2 people who'll read this response will say "hey, maybe I should stop being so abusive to noobs", but this is the nature of these forums (and this one in particular), so yeah, IMO you should've just locked the topic before it reached the 2nd page.
                            Oop's sorry there DINK I was talking about Steven.

Comment

However........ I am glad you are here now Dink to save the newbs from bullshido. where were you 983 posts ago win Der oslander and old man ripped me a new one, for posting stupid shit outside of newbie town!

Comment

Why do you think I've just "left the building"? I was just making a stand against 30 veteran posters who jumped a new guy.
                                Here let me spell it out for you.

F-U-C-K-Y-O-U.

All your pretentious ass has done is whine.

Seriously, I posted all that shit to show how much you complain. If you don't like cursing go to Map or Kung Fu Forums online.

Don't try to dictate how this website should be used. If it is that important why don't you go take on Stromfront? I mean racism is much worse than reaming a noob.

I don't like this guy, I don't like that guy, IRL should translate to the internet, Lock the thread, why don't you go start your own website?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X