Clear All

1. Advance Wars DS
    2. Apollo Justice
    3. Final Fantasy Tactics DS
    4. FF IV
    5. Dammit, I need another console.

Comment

1. Jenna Jameson Virtual Sex III

...hhhm actually that's all I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by Virus
        Please ignore stevenl553 and list your top 5 most anticipated games for 2008.

1. Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
        2. SF 4
        3. Mario Kart Wii.
        4. Dawn of War: Soulstorm.
        5. Can't really think of anything else at this stage.
        I'm looking forward to two games which haven't been announced yet but are inevitable: a Portal expansion/sequel and Peggle 2.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenl553

Riv heres one for you. Come down to the Fitchburg Ma Boxing club, located in Cleghorn, you can not miss it, and then we can see if my fat belly hanging over the hill middle age is what you think I am. OH tough guys come a dime a dozen and there is a million though guys out there like yourself. What I have seen though is you all seem to lose the tough guy attitude when you get punched in the face several times.
          I really hope he doesn't realize that people on this forum actually, well do what he doesn't, fight.

Comment

1. Smash Brothers Brawl
            2. Starcraft II
            3. Mario Kart Wii
            4. A board game expansion for Descent
            5. Sell shitty Halo 3

Comment

Hello everyone,

yes I am a newbie here to this website and figured I would post.
              WRONG!

Comment

hahaha i just read through 9 pages of this thread and im still loling. Guize...i suggest not making this guy angry..he noes t3h d34dly str33t f1ghting! i find it so funny how people have this whole idea of whats effective and whats not. Then again things are easier said than done...

Comment

I read the first post and my first response was:

Rape time.

I am not sure if steven is joking or not. It scares me that I can't tell.

Comment

I'm amazed there are people in this country that still believe fighting someone in a confined space for 9 minutes to an 1 hour with a limited number of targets is easier than hitting somebody with a loose object then running away.

Comment

Riv, you are one of those guys who probably has never been in a serious fight or should I say fight period. Your gay dojo with a set of gay rules does not count. Maybe your one of those tough guys who actually thinks point sparring is what does it on the street and when you hear a person like myself who speaks reality you get this sick feeling inside. As I see in your scimitar, You are as gay as the large words you try to impress us with.

As far as me having daughters who will grow up to be sluts, it goes to show your mentality. You take a topic such as fighting, and because you truly have no skill whatsoever and have nothing to offer, you need to move into a direction that will make you at least feel like you got something over on whoever you are ranking on.

My out look on defending myself and my family has nothing to do with how my children are raised, actually my kids are both high honor students but that is besides the point.

The true question lies here in this forum not in someones house hold.

I do have an answer to your question. Yes Riv you can suck my dick so stop asking, No Riv I will not allow your Dad to join in while your fat mom and whore sister watches.

Riv heres one for you. Come down to the Fitchburg Ma Boxing club, located in Cleghorn, you can not miss it, and then we can see if my fat belly hanging over the hill middle age is what you think I am. OH tough guys come a dime a dozen and there is a million though guys out there like yourself. What I have seen though is you all seem to lose the tough guy attitude when you get punched in the face several times.

Riv word of advice, if you have nothing constructive to post why post it, its wasting peoples time.
                      You live in Fitchburg, MA? I need to gym to train in da Burg, is it good?

Comment

1. super smash brothers brawl (seriously will anythign beat it?)
                        2. red steel 2 (ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
                        3. starcraft 2 of course
                        4. i long to play cs:s again
                        5. polarium (old ds game)

Comment

Yeah I do play PC as well, more than Wii but there was recently a big release of PC games and I couldn't think of anything on the horizon. Put me down for Starcraft 2 though.

Comment

1) GTA 4
                            2) smash bros
                            3) Starcraft 2

Bet I'll only buy GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Teh El Macho
                              Shut the fuck up.

C

Yeah, real mature.

Comment

Originally posted by artard
                                I'm looking forward to two games which haven't been announced yet but are inevitable: a Portal expansion/sequel and Peggle 2.
                                If they make another Peggle how the hell am I going to get away from my computer?!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X