street fighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hazard
    If Ryu hasn't been studying BJJ he's going to be easy to take out.
    Haduken Spamming > Grapple

Unless those BJJ guys can jump 6ft into the air from standing, since sideways movement is banned in current SF rules. It's considered one of the style's weak aspects, and SFers are advised to cross train to learn important three-dimensional movement techniques.
    Last edited by whisper; 12/25/2007 7:11pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Tanhalen21
      Sounds like a sequel to teh fast teh furious

Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenl553
        Riv, you are one of those guys who probably has never been in a serious fight or should I say fight period. Your gay dojo with a set of gay rules does not count. Maybe your one of those tough guys who actually thinks point sparring is what does it on the street and when you hear a person like myself who speaks reality you get this sick feeling inside. As I see in your scimitar, You are as gay as the large words you try to impress us with.
        pony up 1 street cred, or fuck off newbie. bring some evidence or I'm already tired of hearing you....etc.

scimitar?

Comment

Riv, you are one of those guys who probably has never been in a serious fight or should I say fight period. Your gay dojo with a set of gay rules does not count. Maybe your one of those tough guys who actually thinks point sparring is what does it on the street and when you hear a person like myself who speaks reality you get this sick feeling inside. As I see in your scimitar, You are as gay as the large words you try to impress us with.

As far as me having daughters who will grow up to be sluts, it goes to show your mentality. You take a topic such as fighting, and because you truly have no skill whatsoever and have nothing to offer, you need to move into a direction that will make you at least feel like you got something over on whoever you are ranking on.

My out look on defending myself and my family has nothing to do with how my children are raised, actually my kids are both high honor students but that is besides the point.

The true question lies here in this forum not in someones house hold.

I do have an answer to your question. Yes Riv you can suck my dick so stop asking, No Riv I will not allow your Dad to join in while your fat mom and whore sister watches.

Riv heres one for you. Come down to the Fitchburg Ma Boxing club, located in Cleghorn, you can not miss it, and then we can see if my fat belly hanging over the hill middle age is what you think I am. OH tough guys come a dime a dozen and there is a million though guys out there like yourself. What I have seen though is you all seem to lose the tough guy attitude when you get punched in the face several times.

Riv word of advice, if you have nothing constructive to post why post it, its wasting peoples time.
          So you're calling his dojo 'gay'. I think at one point you called someone a faggot, then you suggested Riv sucks your dick.
          What if you're son turns out to be gay? OH NOES!

If you're 33 I gotta say you're posting like a 17 year old.

All the tough guy talk and stuff about punching people in the face. Posturing man. It looks silly considering there may be a very real chance it's a 33 year old man arguing with a teenager.

And for FUCK SAKES man, DON'T talk about your kids on the net, espeically with a bunch of guys who jerk off over their own comments and and shit just to get a raise out of you.

Them: Im going to fuck your daughter in the ass!
          You: You motherfucker come near my family ill fucking kill you BLA BLA LA!
          Them: LOLOLOLZZ!!!!11111 ha ha hay guaise look i got him mad LOLOLZ

Don't be that guy seven
          Last edited by vigilus; 12/25/2007 7:34pm, .

Comment

Where do I find this "gay dojo"?

I'd look kick-ass in a pink gi.

Comment

As far as me having daughters who will grow up to be sluts, it goes to show your mentality. You take a topic such as fighting, and because you truly have no skill whatsoever and have nothing to offer, you need to move into a direction that will make you at least feel like you got something over on whoever you are ranking on.

My out look on defending myself and my family has nothing to do with how my children are raised, actually my kids are both high honor students but that is besides the point.

The true question lies here in this forum not in someones house hold.

I do have an answer to your question. Yes Riv you can suck my dick so stop asking, No Riv I will not allow your Dad to join in while your fat mom and whore sister watches.

Riv heres one for you. Come down to the Fitchburg Ma Boxing club, located in Cleghorn, you can not miss it, and then we can see if my fat belly hanging over the hill middle age is what you think I am. OH tough guys come a dime a dozen and there is a million though guys out there like yourself. What I have seen though is you all seem to lose the tough guy attitude when you get punched in the face several times.

Riv word of advice, if you have nothing constructive to post why post it, its wasting peoples time.
              Homophobe. Ban please, k thanks.

I still think you're a teenager trying to pass yourself off as an adult. The alternative, a 33 year old man who postures like a snot-nosed child, makes me weep.

Oh and don't talk about your kids on the net.
              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by Holiday in Cambodia
                Homophobe. Ban please, k thanks.

I still think you're a teenager trying to pass yourself off as an adult. The alternative, a 33 year old man who postures like a snot-nosed child, makes me weep.

Oh and don't talk about your kids on the net.
                Is homophobia against Bullshido rules?

Agreed though, I call troll. If you really did have kids, and were prepared to go "STR33T D34DLY" to save them, you wouldn't post info about them on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by DHNK
                  I lurk a lot but I can't seem to understand why a majority of the Bullshido community are assholes, really.
                  Shut the fuck up.

Another person says GAS at 110 %. My statement to that is, that is why you train at the gym boxing, kicking, sparring, grappling, heavey bag, speed bag, mitts and etc. You should know what your limitations are before you consider yourself to be a fighter.
                  Cool. Where do you train?

One person states Arteries and organs. As I stated at the fifth number, THERE ARE NO RULES, meaning, Liver attacks, kidneys, Aorta, common illiac, carotid arteries, those are what you stick your boot knife into once you have them in some sort of lock or choke :)
                  You walk around with a knife on your boot? You were boots everytime you step out of home? Don't you drive?

Bottom line, if its my life or his, its going to be his. :)
                  Oxymoron. Of course if it's your life or his, it should be his, with the following caveat:

-- So long as you do your best to avoid situations that get you into that situation. If you live your life in a way that will eventually put you in that situation, you deserve to be gutted.

Life is not Mortal Kombat or Thunderdome, and talking about it or obsessively thinking about it does not necessarily translate to readiness where it counts. :eusa_sick

Comment

No you have not scared me off and I would like to thank you for sending me a post. When I first signed up here on this website I was asked to post, when I clicked on the link it had asked me to post in, I was taken here where my initail post is.

I did not realize where I should and should not post in, but that is ok. The way I look at is like this, If I can't take the heat, I should get out of the kitchen.
                    Pot tells kettle. I'm sure if you want to live by your words that you can find someone willing to step up with you in your vicinity.

Words are only words, and I actually enjoy this anyway. :)
                    Of course you enjoy them. They are words, and talking about the d43dl3y is cheap and easy. Keep enjoying them. :jerk:

Comment

One person replied pressure points. My statement to that is forget about it, waste of time you will get knocked the F*** out.

Another person says GAS at 110 %. My statement to that is, that is why you train at the gym boxing, kicking, sparring, grappling, heavey bag, speed bag, mitts and etc. You should know what your limitations are before you consider yourself to be a fighter.

One person states Arteries and organs. As I stated at the fifth number, THERE ARE NO RULES, meaning, Liver attacks, kidneys, Aorta, common illiac, carotid arteries, those are what you stick your boot knife into once you have them in some sort of lock or choke :)

Another person says a quick google search says I want to be a COP. I would say and your point is ? <<<<<<< Wanting to be a Cop has nothing to do with pretecting yourself or family now does it.

Bottom line, if its my life or his, its going to be his. :)
                      You are a an ADA's wet dream. Thats assistant district attorney in case you need to look it up.
                      I can just see you on the stand. " He dissed me man! It was me or him. I go 110% when I fight. Just like Phil Elmore. "

Comment

Riv, you are one of those guys who probably has never been in a serious fight or should I say fight period. Your gay dojo with a set of gay rules does not count.
                        "Dojo"? Ah yes, Chinese martial arts are well-known for their Japanese names.

Maybe your one of those tough guys who actually thinks point sparring
                        Yeah, taiji is all about uh...points sparring competitions.

As I see in your scimitar, You are as gay as the large words you try to impress us with.
                        My scimitar? Man, my Christmas fruitcake has arrived!

That's okay, I like smart sluts.

I do have an answer to your question. Yes Riv you can suck my dick so stop asking
                        Great. Whip it out. Just wait till your high honor daughter is off the rag so it won't taste as salty though. How about a gif?

Riv heres one for you. Come down to the Fitchburg Ma Boxing club, located in Cleghorn, you can not miss it and then we can see if my fat belly hanging over the hill middle age is what you think I am. OH tough guys come a dime a dozen and there is a million though guys out there like yourself. What I have seen though is you all seem to lose the tough guy attitude when you get punched in the face several times.
                        Uh-huh. And I've noticed that once my dick goes up some family man's ass they rename themselves Lady Miss Kiki Extravaganza and learn all the words to "Shipoopi."

Comment

Please ignore stevenl553 and list your top 5 most anticipated games for 2008.

1. Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
                          2. SF 4
                          3. Mario Kart Wii.
                          4. Dawn of War: Soulstorm.
                          5. Can't really think of anything else at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Teh El Macho
                            Life is not Mortal Kombat or Thunderdome, and talking about it or obsessively thinking about it does not necessarily translate to readiness where it counts.
                            Listen and learn, motherfucker!

Comment

Originally posted by Virus
                              Please ignore stevenl553 and list your top 5 most anticipated games for 2008.

1. Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
                              2. SF 4
                              3. Mario Kart Wii.
                              4. Dawn of War: Soulstorm.
                              5. Can't really think of anything else at this stage.

Play anything besides wii?

Comment

Smash bros Brawl ftw.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X