street fighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevenl553
    I hope I did not offend anyone, I ran across this website a few days ago, loved it and was asked after I had decided to sign up as a member to post.

So, as anyone else would have done, I posted my OPINION, of what I personally think can help others on the street. I am a 33 year old family who has studied different areas and found that their is no time for the so called talking shit and pushing and shoving matches that lead to either nothing at all but two guys making asses out of themselves, or someone getting seriously hurt, because they did not react quick enough and allowed the situation at hand to escalate.

Three rules of " B " that apply on the street.

B quick
    B hard
    B gone

Ohhh I hope everyone has a great but safe Christmas and New Years.
    Please understand that you might not really understand what you are talkinga bout.
    After reading your initial post it seems you have been influenced by RBSD types (lurk more to understand what I mean by that). Knowing arteries, knife fighting, and the "no rules" mindset is for the most part a bunch of BULLSHIT when weighted against the likelihood of needing such skills. If you are not in a profession that requires them then what good are they? Your aim is never to kill anyone in a SD situation on "da street" and if you are truly a 33yr old family man then I would wonder why you would feel that you would be in such a situation.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

B quick
      B hard
      B gone

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

OK, thats the last time I use that one, I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by switchblade
        OK, thats the last time I use that one, I swear.
        that's what she said

Comment

Originally posted by Proud that we killed Jesus
          You weren't around the old days before Newbietown.
          But damnit all, I wish I had been.

Comment

I am a 33 year old family who has studied different areas and found that their is no time for the so called talking shit and pushing and shoving matches that lead to either nothing at all but two guys making asses out of themselves, or someone getting seriously hurt, because they did not react quick enough and allowed the situation at hand to escalate.
            I refuse to believe you are 33. Only teenagers view the world like it's a third rate martial art movie.

If you are 33, go see a therapist, you need it.
            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by Holiday in Cambodia
              I refuse to believe you are 33. Only teenagers view the world like it's a third rate martial art movie.

If you are 33, go see a therapist, you need it.
              he meant 33 in dog years.

Comment

B quick
                B hard
                B gone

I've got something better, the three "t3hs":

T3h street
                T3h real
                T3h deadly

Comment

Originally posted by Virus
                  T3h street
                  T3h real
                  T3h deadly
                  Sounds like a sequel to 2 fast 2 furious

Comment

Reply to Riv

Riv, you are one of those guys who probably has never been in a serious fight or should I say fight period. Your gay dojo with a set of gay rules does not count. Maybe your one of those tough guys who actually thinks point sparring is what does it on the street and when you hear a person like myself who speaks reality you get this sick feeling inside. As I see in your scimitar, You are as gay as the large words you try to impress us with.

As far as me having daughters who will grow up to be sluts, it goes to show your mentality. You take a topic such as fighting, and because you truly have no skill whatsoever and have nothing to offer, you need to move into a direction that will make you at least feel like you got something over on whoever you are ranking on.

My out look on defending myself and my family has nothing to do with how my children are raised, actually my kids are both high honor students but that is besides the point.

The true question lies here in this forum not in someones house hold.

I do have an answer to your question. Yes Riv you can suck my dick so stop asking, No Riv I will not allow your Dad to join in while your fat mom and whore sister watches.

Riv heres one for you. Come down to the Fitchburg Ma Boxing club, located in Cleghorn, you can not miss it, and then we can see if my fat belly hanging over the hill middle age is what you think I am. OH tough guys come a dime a dozen and there is a million though guys out there like yourself. What I have seen though is you all seem to lose the tough guy attitude when you get punched in the face several times.

Riv word of advice, if you have nothing constructive to post why post it, its wasting peoples time.
                    Last edited by stevenl553; 12/25/2007 6:20pm, .

Comment

I hope I did not offend anyone, I ran across this website a few days ago, loved it and was asked after I had decided to sign up as a member to post.

So, as anyone else would have done, I posted my OPINION, of what I personally think can help others on the street. I am a 33 year old family who has studied different areas and found that their is no time for the so called talking shit and pushing and shoving matches that lead to either nothing at all but two guys making asses out of themselves, or someone getting seriously hurt, because they did not react quick enough and allowed the situation at hand to escalate.

B quick
                      B hard
                      B gone

Hello Steve,
                      I think you made the often-fatal mistake of "posting before lurking." I would recomend going through and reading various threads in the different forums, and getting a sense of the culture of Bullshido and each forum. The standard of what's acceptable to post about is pretty high in some forums (MABS, DHS) and lower on others (YMAS).
                      I'd recomend making a post in Newbietown first, as users aren't allowed to troll (the type of shit-giving you're currently experiencing) in that forum. A lot of the trolling on this thread is in reponse to out-of-the-blue nature of your initial post, lack of thorough arguments presented behind your various claims, and lack of context in which you're posting them. On Bullshido, we encourage you to fully flesh out your arguments and explain why you're making them.
                      I hope we haven't scared you off.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMightyMcClaw
                        Hello Steve,
                        I think you made the often-fatal mistake of "posting before lurking." I would recomend going through and reading various threads in the different forums, and getting a sense of the culture of Bullshido and each forum. The standard of what's acceptable to post about is pretty high in some forums (MABS, DHS) and lower on others (YMAS).
                        I'd recomend making a post in Newbietown first, as users aren't allowed to troll (the type of shit-giving you're currently experiencing) in that forum. A lot of the trolling on this thread is in reponse to out-of-the-blue nature of your initial post, lack of thorough arguments presented behind your various claims, and lack of context in which you're posting them. On Bullshido, we encourage you to fully flesh out your arguments and explain why you're making them.
                        I hope we haven't scared you off.
                        No you have not scared me off and I would like to thank you for sending me a post. When I first signed up here on this website I was asked to post, when I clicked on the link it had asked me to post in, I was taken here where my initail post is.

I did not realize where I should and should not post in, but that is ok. The way I look at is like this, If I can't take the heat, I should get out of the kitchen.

Words are only words, and I actually enjoy this anyway. :)

Comment

Steve you're not the first to make a mistake and post you're first post in ymas However times are tuff' and you're mistake has been our entertainment! you will probably get taken more seriously in newbie town for now. however feel free to stick around! this thread may be looking on the up and up afterall!

Comment

Yeah keyboard warriors... never been on the real street... come and fight me...ask for the Beast... yadda yadda yadda.

Onto more pressing matters. Here's a pic of Street Fighter 4,

I can't tell if it's concept art or in-game, but there's another pic out there somewhere with chun-li.

Details are scarce, but it seems that Capcom will be keepin' it oldskool and 2d. The game is set between SF2 and SF3, and hopefully will have most of the crew from SF2, with a few new additions. Here's an interview with the game's art director: http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3165156

From the interview:

1UP: Lastly, please tell us anything interesting about the development process of Street Fighter IV. It can be funny or serious. Thanks so much for your time!

DI: We're still so early in production that I'm afraid nothing really jumps out at me as being of particular interest at this point in time. I do have kind of a cool story about Street Fighter II though, if you'd be so kind as to indulge me. Do you remember Ryu's original ending? Even though he won the tournament, the top pedestal at the ceremony was empty, right? Because Ryu valued the challenge more than the accolades, he neglected to even show up and instead began his next journey.

Well, I actually happened to meet a guy like that around the time that Street Fighter II was really popular. He had won a major karate tournament and just vanished when it was over rather than take his rightful place on the winners' pedestal. You know what's even crazier? He confided in me that Ryu had actually inspired him to behave that way. He considered Ryu a personal hero of his. That story acts as an inspiration to me even today. If my work can contribute to a game that actually stirs real feelings of admiration and aspiration in someone, I would be absolutely thrilled. I'll keep that goal in mind as I work on Street Fighter IV!
                            From now on, if anyone here comeptes in MMA, BJJ, sub grappling, Judo, kyokushin, kickboxing, muay thai whatever we need to just walk off as soon as we win and be all cool and shit.
                            Last edited by Virus; 12/25/2007 6:53pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Virus
                              Yeah keyboard warriors... never been on the real street... come and fight me...ask for the Beast... yadda yadda yadda.

Onto more pressing matters. Here's a pic of Street Fighter 4,

http://media.1up.com/media?id=3448791

I can't tell if it's concept art or in-game, but there's another pic out there somewhere with chun-li.

Details are scarce, but it seems that Capcom will be keepin' it oldskool and 2d. The game is set between SF2 and SF3, and hopefully will have most of the crew from SF2, with a few new additions. Here's an interview with the game's art director: http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3165156

From the interview:

From now on, if anyone here comeptes in MMA, BJJ, sub grappling, Judo, kyokushin, kickboxing, muay thai whatever we need to just walk off as soon as we win and be all cool and shit.
                              If Ryu hasn't been studying BJJ he's going to be easy to take out.

Comment

theres a hole in the world like a great black pit and its full of people who are filled with shit and the vermin of the world inhabit it; bu not for long

stevenl553 deserves to die

your a bad man a bad BAD man

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X