No announcement yet.

street fighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But...but...but....he might have twenty years of amateur boxing to back up that type of talk.

I mean most amateurs run around advocating death for assholes.

[/sarcasm]

Comment

Originally posted by Trollzfeckaff
      1. Burnout Paradise
      2. Super Smash Bros Brawl
      3. Mario Kart Wii
      4. Devil May Cry 4
      5. GTA 4

I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants :D
      I approve of trollzfeckaff's statement. I also like smart sluts. I don't like cunning ones though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung-Fu Joe
        You ask me, the biggest reason is that little fact that the United States of America has fifteen times the population of Australia. Hell, there are 10-million more people living in California, alone, than in the entire Commonwealth of Australia.

That many people living in that small an area tends to create tensions that aren't present when you've got less than 7 people per square mile.

--Joe
        Let me be the first to introduce you to Australia First.

Had they won the election, we would have had a government that makes Bush's look tame.
        I love their "we can't supply enough water to urban centres to allow immigrants in" argument. I wasn't aware we were still living in the 1800's.

Then they would have persecuted all religious minorities except Christian, leading to a falling out with Indonesia, leading to us fighting them with the weapons we DON'T declare, leading to a mini-apocalypse.

Thank God I voted for Kevin Rudd, even if he does have the charisma of a deskworker.

As for California, I was told to not set foot on the East Coast proper and instead head for the woodlands. Is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake
          But...but...but....he might have twenty years of amateur boxing to back up that type of talk.

I mean most amateurs run around advocating death for assholes.

[/sarcasm]
          Yeah, and they go around with a knife tucked in their boots... or is it in their gloves???

Comment

Who posts on bullshido

1.Amateur fighters
            2. Serious martial artists
            3. Recreational martial artists (figure I fall in that catagory) and;
            4. Wanna-be serious martial artists/amateur fighters who in reality are probably behind recreational martial artists in skill level. To make up for their lack of actual skill they triple their efforts to sound like bad ass warriors with words.

I've noticed when you first get to bullshido more often than not it's the number 4 guys who jump all over newbies first becase they live for the pecking order. It's important to them.
            After you've butt heads with the #4 group long enough guys from the #2 and #1 group step in to settle you the fuck down.
            Why? It's not because they necessarily agree with #4 but they are so tired of seeing the same bullshit arguments complains and crusaders that they just don't give a shit and try and cut you off by saying STFU read more post less.

I've already mentioned this. Know how those guys who you grew up with who talked about gay bashing and fags and queers the most and turned around and became cross dressers or had sex changes? Well it's the same here only it's people talking about either how badass the ring is or how hardcore the street is. Chances are they've never got into a fight in/on either. So why get all bent out of shape over it?

It's the fucking internet, man.

Comment

Originally posted by GuiltySpark
              to sound like bad ass warriors with words.
              I like the sound of that, might give it a shot..

Comment

Originally posted by Tofudog
                I like the sound of that, might give it a shot..
                Yes and form an army of wordsmiths slinging sarcasms at your foes, in the name of verbose justice.

Comment

Who posts on bullshido

1.Amateur fighters
                  2. Serious martial artists
                  3. Recreational martial artists (figure I fall in that catagory) and;
                  4. Wanna-be serious martial artists/amateur fighters who in reality are probably behind recreational martial artists in skill level. To make up for their lack of actual skill they triple their efforts to sound like bad ass warriors with words.
                  I would probably consider myself a Recreational Martial Artist, because I am not by any means "anything special", and I havn't been in a real fight in years and I would like to keep it that way.

There is one thing that I admire about this site. On this site, you have to earn respect to get it. The Origonal Poster has not earned any respect, and therefore is not entitled to any respect. People who mentally masturbate over how many ways they could kill someone on "T3h Str33ts" deserves to be flamed and chased out of town like the fool that he is.

The fact is, if you really take pleasure in being so god damn deadly in a street fight, are you really any better than the person you may end up defending yourself against? If you talk shit on an internet forum to make yourself feel more secure, what does that say about your character? And if you actually believe the shit you spout on said forum, are you fit to live amoung other human beings?

Comment

Originally posted by musicalmike235
                    I would probably consider myself a Recreational Martial Artist, because I am not by any means "anything special", and I havn't been in a real fight in years and I would like to keep it that way.

There is one thing that I admire about this site. On this site, you have to earn respect to get it. The Origonal Poster has not earned any respect, and therefore is not entitled to any respect. People who mentally masturbate over how many ways they could kill someone on "T3h Str33ts" deserves to be flamed and chased out of town like the fool that he is.

The fact is, if you really take pleasure in being so god damn deadly in a street fight, are you really any better than the person you may end up defending yourself against? If you talk shit on an internet forum to make yourself feel more secure, what does that say about your character? And if you actually believe the shit you spout on said forum, are you fit to live amoung other human beings?

This is why I prefere Bullshido over MAP anyday.
                    You can post whatever crap u wish on MAP and people will be like "OMFG, you are SO right!". If you question whatever someone post there, you always get negative feedback and never any support. It's like everyone and their opinions are immune to critisism.

Comment

I've already mentioned this. Know how those guys who you grew up with who talked about gay bashing and fags and queers the most and turned around and became cross dressers or had sex changes?
                      Honestly, do you personally know any homophobe who became a cross dresser, or had a sex change?

Comment

Originally posted by switchblade
                        Honestly, do you personally know any homophobe who became a cross dresser, or had a sex change?
                        Yes a guy used to play Ultima Online who I ment in highschool. He was constantly bashing gays and homos and queers and faggots. Got sickening after a while. Few years later we're shooting the shot over ICQ and he sends me a pic. John became Jeanette.
                        Guess it was like a switchblade, went from out to in ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Virus
                          I agree that good titles for the Wii are slow coming, but wait for Mario Kart and Smash brothers. Have you tried Metroid Prime: Corruption? That's pretty good.

I agree that we need stuff that really makes use of the controller.
                          Have you tried Resident Evil 4 yet? Sans the cheesey dialogue the game is fun as hell and actually intense/scary. Also once you beat it (which takes a while) it unlocks 3 other mini-games which are pretty long and detailed in and of themselves.

Not a big fan of Umbrella Chronicles though...I'm finding it to be irritating and not nearly as fun as RE 4.

All I know is that if they don't put RE 5 on the Wii I'm going to be bullshit.

Comment

Yeah I'm a big fan of Resident Evil 4 but I don't have the Wii version. I think that's the best version released. I wonder what RE5 will have in store?

Comment

Originally posted by Virus
                              Yeah I'm a big fan of Resident Evil 4 but I don't have the Wii version. I think that's the best version released. I wonder what RE5 will have in store?
                              I have RE4 on the Wii. It's the same as RE4 on the playstation.
                              And RE: Umbrella Chronicles is a piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
                                RE: Umbrella Chronicles is a piece of shit.
                                Agreed. I tried to get into it but can't. I'm selling it at Gamestop this weekend. For a rail shooter, that Link crossbow game is 100% better and half the price.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X