X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YMAS offering too d2aDLY tHaI KniF3

J

Anyway enjoy the vid

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zus_LFZABBQ name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zus_LFZABBQ type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Just ask Bas Rutten what to do with someone who is attacking you with a knife.

As for the video, it looks like a whole lotta bullshit... no one can seriously train to fight like that against a knife-wielding opponent and expect to not get their throat slit wide open.

Comment

I actually posted that a while back. Poidog did not approve. To me, it doesn't even look like its designed to work in real life, like wushu or stage combat.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey Tango
        J

The Matrix called and asked for its fight scenes back.

It'd be a scream to see someone walk up and do the Sewing Machine of Death on 'em.

Comment

That shit makes my eyes hurt. It looks like "get fucked up bad" jutsu.
          Originally posted by Goju - joe
          being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Comment

I'm sorry but that's worse than some of the aikido videos.

Comment

I'm actually suprised... I made it to the end of the video and they didn't say "haha ok we were just kidding... now for the REAL material"

Comment

Your girlfriend probly thinks something similar every now and again...

(sorry, couldn't resist)
                Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

Comment

If I was attacked by a knife-wielding opponent, I would use those techniques to defend myself...so I could be stabbed to death and never have to listen to that God-forsaken techno music ever again.

NINJAS NEED TO BUMP SOME NORA JONEZ UP IN THIS BIOTCH!!!

Comment

Hey guys my favorite move is the one where the guy on the ground sweeps the dude with the knife by brushing him with his little toe and spins around and slices him a few times, I think he even switches the knife from hand to hand (always a really sound technique:qshatter:)haha

Comment

Originally posted by CodosDePiedra
                      I actually posted that a while back. Poidog did not approve. To me, it doesn't even look like its designed to work in real life, like wushu or stage combat.
                      its not, on all moves made in the first video, didnt bother watching the 2nd, the "defender" had multiple times of defending a fight back with his knife hand which was not secured by the offender from not getting stabbed.

but then again...its just for show

Comment

After listening to the music for more then 3 seconds I wanted to stab someone with a knife, so maybe there's something to it.
                        Originally posted by Matt Phillips
                        Bullshido is not like the police department, or even POWNET; it really just gets random hard ons and then follows it's dick.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X