Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sensei Al & Co. trolled us into getting a free SAMBO seminar. Those bastards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• borrachaGB
    replied
    why are ACA trolls still in here? anyone? anyone?

Leave a comment:

• MastaFighta
    replied
    Originally posted by borrachaGB
    did you go to the fighthouse?
    FightHouse? Don't you mean the "firehouse"? Anyway, no, I didn't go to the FightHouse.

Leave a comment:

• borrachaGB
    replied
    OMFG THEY TRICKED ME!!!!!! I thought they were someone else online, but they weren't. It was a minor annoyance but I was HAD big time, that was the worlds best prank...quick call the guinness book of records. hahaha

Leave a comment:

• droberts
    replied
    Yeah your right... we should all just stop being jolly about this and start crying... in fact... maybe we really should cut ourselves... I call the dull rusty one.

Leave a comment:

• borrachaGB
    replied
    thats for the link to dictionary.com, but I do know what a prank is, my friend...

a prank is usually more elaborate than pretending to be someone else online, which is easy. that wasnt a prank. So many months of preparation for that? for hardly annoying 3 guys? All that online prep work I would have expected something a little more spectacular...

did you go to the fighthouse?

Leave a comment:

• MastaFighta
    replied
    fell for what? i dont understand why people are praising what these losers did like it was some sort of amazing life altering accomplishment...they came online, spent months in preparation and deceit and challenged 3 people to a fight. Those people showed up at the gym, which wasnt even that far away from where they lived, and those fakes never showed up. How is this getting someone? What was accomplished? Mikey and those guys got a free sambo seminar out of it. All that perparation for what? to trick 3 guys into showing up at a gym like 10 miles from their houses??
    You must not know what a prank is. Here's the common usage of the word, "prank" (noun):

a trick of an amusing, playful, or sometimes malicious nature.
    Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prank

We were tricked into believing that this "Sensei Al Perry" was a black belt in BJJ, let alone a real person. We were tricked into believing that he and his students were willing to fight whoever was willing to step to the challenge. We were tricked into believing that "Sensei Al Perry" and his students ducked out on the match. If that doesn't sound like a trick in any form or fashion, then I don't know any other way to get it through your head.

Leave a comment:

• Cuchulain
    replied
    To be fair to them they are least being quite funny about it which in my mind puts them Ashida, Rudy and the other anti-bullshido crowd.

Leave a comment:

• wingchundo
    replied
    New rule for any gong-sau/throwdown: make sambosteve the official Bullshido referee so that whoever shows up gets something out of it.

Sorry sambosteve. You're just too valuable to leave at home.

Leave a comment:

• droberts
    replied
    Originally posted by MastaFighta
    I fell for it like everyone else did.
    Dont need to be a poor sport. Its okay to laugh... really... *cough*:emo: *cough*

Leave a comment:

• borrachaGB
    replied
    fell for what? i dont understand why people are praising what these losers did like it was some sort of amazing life altering accomplishment...they came online, spent months in preparation and deceit and challenged 3 people to a fight. Those people showed up at the gym, which wasnt even that far away from where they lived, and those fakes never showed up. How is this getting someone? What was accomplished? Mikey and those guys got a free sambo seminar out of it. All that perparation for what? to trick 3 guys into showing up at a gym like 10 miles from their houses??

Leave a comment:

• MastaFighta
    replied
    then why opine? not unless you agree with what they did
    I fell for it like everyone else did.

Leave a comment:

• borrachaGB
    replied
    then why opine? not unless you agree with what they did

Leave a comment:

• MastaFighta
    replied
    Oh yes, because I didn't praise you for your so-called "valiant" effort in trolling, must mean I'm part of the ACA.

Leave a comment:

• borrachaGB
    replied
    yeah its funny, they take their trolling uber seriously, they even have a set definition for it, and i guess what i did didn't fall in the parameters hahaha

Leave a comment:

• droberts
    replied
    LOL @ serious tone of MastaFighta's post

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X