Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just put a new poll up on his forum. I think everyone should reply

Comment

So let me get this straight. Mikey, who selected his forum name "Triangles" in a rageful reaction to his coach's placing himself in a triangle on TUF, in an effort to redeem his tarnished lineage in BJJ and hopefully earn his 6th stripe on his blue belt, being a 21 year old keyboard warrior, has decided to dojo storm a guy named sensei Al. He's done this by walking in to a virtual dojo that will not be leased until February 2008, and yelled "tanamou", which the nearest I can tell by researching it on Google is some form of Japanese opera involving swords (ref: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlerf_tanomou_extreme).

Sensei Al apparantly is a traditional Japanese practitioner who picked up these traditions training in Brazil with "Mauricio Sakata" Gracie, of Japanese lineage, who also gave Robson Pereira his black belt. Due to tragic last memories of "Sakata", Sensei Al is understandably touchy about any questions to do with his training or lineage.

Browning is pushing the bounds of martial arts law by standardizing the "dojo storm" legal release document.

And all faithful Bullshidoka are diligently making up fake forum names and BJJ lineages to honorably encourage a real back-to-tradition samurai Brazilian BJJ challenge .

Did I miss anything?

Comment

Looks like he's banning IP addresses now. Anyway, this was his answer:

Originally posted by SenseiAl
        Well I never thought this message board would be so popular.

Faceless net morons don't scare us. Not one of you would dare say these things to my face which sickens me. Martial arts is based on respect which none of you have.

If you want to see my certificates step onto my mat or shut up. This subject is closed.
        Source: http://mmafighters.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=61

Comment

Actually this would not be dojo storming. That happens when you show up and trash the dojo without notice. If a fight took place this would be an agreed upon match. But since he doesn't have a school or location, you could offer him one Mickey, I can't see what his real grounds would be for refusing. (besides being embarressed.)

Comment

lol wow... I LOLed especially hard at this

http://mmafighters.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=61

Mike - Where are your mats?
            Al - You don't need to know kid you'd sh*t yourself on the pavement sooner than step onto the mats

What a D bag lol

Comment

So posting a polite request online for someone's BJJ lineage is tantamount to "dojo storming"? (it should be noted that Mickey posted under the same name he uses here and has not posted a "fake BJJ lineage") If someone is claming a BJJ black belt and offering instruction to the public that information should be posted up front, it shouldn't even have to be asked for let alone result in a juvenile saturday morning chop suey movie challenge. Get a grip. Look, if people want to believe in sensi Al's secret lineage and train in his garage they are free to do so, naturally. However, quite a few people put their literal and figurative "blood, sweat and tears" into BJJ. While I can't defend immature actions of people posting under multiple screen names or engaging in other such nonsense, the umbrage that real BJJ practioners who are open and honest about their training and lineages is understandable. I took a look at Al' site (I even posted there, politely, under the same name I use here) it seems his students are quite aware of the controversy surrounding their sensi but could care less. I'm glad i'm in JJJ right now, less drama.

Comment

Originally posted by droberts
                lol wow... I LOLed especially hard at this

Mike - Where are your mats?
                Al - You don't need to know kid you'd sh*t yourself on the pavement sooner than step onto the mats

What a D bag lol
                That is pretty classic. Maybe he should suggest having his student with the puzzle mats meeti him in a K-Mart parking lot or something.

And whoever posted those anal pictures up there Live4Christ or whatever, you have made me physically unable to digest food for at least 2 days.

Comment

hmmm, this guy is in Maryland...?
                  Looking for a location in Baltimore...?
                  I have worked out at all but 1 BJJ places here, I should know him or know someone that knows him...

What's the websire again?

Comment

Originally posted by Vorpal
                    So posting a polite request online for someone's BJJ lineage is tantamount to "dojo storming"? (it should be noted that Mickey posted under the same name he uses here and has not posted a "fake BJJ lineage") If someone is claming a BJJ black belt and offering instruction to the public that information should be posted up front, it shouldn't even have to be asked for let alone result in a juvenile saturday morning chop suey movie challenge. Get a grip. Look, if people want to believe in sensi Al's secret lineage and train in his garage they are free to do so, naturally. However, quite a few people put their literal and figurative "blood, sweat and tears" into BJJ. While I can't defend immature actions of people posting under multiple screen names or engaging in other such nonsense, the umbrage that real BJJ practioners who are open and honest about their training and lineages is understandable. I took a look at Al' site (I even posted there, politely, under the same name I use here) it seems his students are quite aware of the controversy surrounding their sensi but could care less. I'm glad i'm in JJJ right now, less drama.
                    I would respond to this, but would have to go look up words like "tantamount", and "umbrage". And besides, I'm too busy trying to get banned over there on Al's site.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Browning
                      Actually this would not be dojo storming. That happens when you show up and trash the dojo without notice. If a fight took place this would be an agreed upon match. But since he doesn't have a school or location, you could offer him one Mickey, I can't see what his real grounds would be for refusing. (besides being embarressed.)
                      This presents a real logistical problem. How exactly do you storm a dojo that won't be leased until February 2008?

And Samuel, I am just yanking your chain a little. This is some real top-notch entertainment going on here.

Comment

I am a wee bit disappointed though.. The further this goes the more Im thinking a face to face will never happen... :( I was really hoping to see if he took Weight Gain 4000...

Can you say it? BEEFCAKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NJM
                          Forgive me; once I start on a forum-based raid investigation, I have trouble keeping things couth.
                          Oh, np at all! I think it's a great idea. I had heard the suggestion earlier in the thread, and was about to do that myself, but apparently you beat me to it LOL.

Josh

Comment

The best part of the thread on the other board is that Mickey Triangles's avatar looks like a young altar boy on his first weekend spiritual retreat with his parish priest.

Comment

It gets better!

P.S. Who's Dan Downard?

Comment

Originally posted by droberts
                                It gets better!

P.S. Who's Dan Downard?

I thought he may be Dan Swift. He's an active poster on the myspace BJJ group, but he's also a BJJ purple belt if memory serves, and I believe his school is in PA

:icon_scraMaybe it's Dan Henderson

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X