Sensei Al Perry just challenged me... for asking about his BJJ lineage!!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bahuyuddha
    Someone has already marked it for deletion, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be deleted. It might be spared if it is edited and improved according to Wikipedia guidelines. IMO, even if it were to be made a serious page but remained factual, it would still do a disservice to Sensei Al.

lol, I think it is. Maybe I should just edit out the word c*cksucker... I thought the nickname did him justice though, lol

Comment

Someone has already marked it for deletion, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be deleted. It might be spared if it is edited and improved according to Wikipedia guidelines. IMO, even if it were to be made a serious page but remained factual, it would still do a disservice to Sensei Al.
      That's not how Wikipedia works. If you create an article and don't have a single source or at least a reliable source, then it's going to get deleted. Besides, the article was created as a means of promoting him and advertising his school, something that isn't tolerated on Wikipedia.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaFighta
        That's not how Wikipedia works. If you create an article and don't have a single source or at least a reliable source, then it's going to get deleted. Besides, the article was created as a means of promoting him and advertising his school, something that isn't tolerated on Wikipedia.
        Partly true. It gets marked for deletion. There is a window of time in which you or others can edit the page and improve it, and then it won't be deleted. There is a review process for deleting articles. You can read more about it in Wikipedia's deletion policy.

*EDIT*

BTW, adding references is part of improving an article, and that is what I meant when I made the initial comment about it not necessarily being deleted.
        Last edited by Bahuyuddha; 11/28/2007 11:22pm, .

Comment

Partly true. It gets marked for deletion. There is a window of time in which you or others can edit the page and improve it, and then it won't be deleted. There is a review process for deleting articles. You can read more about it in Wikipedia's deletion policy.

*EDIT*

BTW, adding references is part of improving an article, and that is what I meant when I made the initial comment about it not necessarily being deleted.
          What references do you have that supports any single piece of information in that article?

Comment

What references do you have that supports any single piece of information in that article?
            I didn't say I had any. Read my initial post.

Comment

I didn't say I had any. Read my initial post.
              I apologize for that.

Comment

I apologize for that.
                No worries!

Comment

The latest development.

Originally posted by Sensei Al
                  Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:30 am
                  At the overwhelming request of my students I have decided to organize a mutual test of skill between my academy fight team and any takers. I do not engage in non sport fighting so there will be sensible mixed martial art rules and prerequisites for entry to ensure the safety of everyone concerned. This goes against my inner self and I wish that things had never come this far but not everything in live is easy, God knows man's weaknesses as does Satan.

Details to be agreed

I will not be fighting but my students may if they wish
                  I still think nothing will ever come of this.

Oh yeah, he posted this and immediately locked the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
                    The latest development.

Originally posted by Sensei Al
                    Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:30 am
                    At the overwhelming request of my students I have decided to organize a mutual test of skill between my academy fight team and any takers. I do not engage in non sport fighting so there will be sensible mixed martial art rules and prerequisites for entry to ensure the safety of everyone concerned. This goes against my inner self and I wish that things had never come this far but not everything in live is easy, God knows man's weaknesses as does Satan.

Details to be agreed

I will not be fighting but my students may if they wish
                    I still think nothing will ever come of this.

Oh yeah, he posted this and immediately locked the thread.
                    It's a shame, but I agree. Nothing will probably come of it. I find it amusing that he says it "goes against his inner self" when it was Sensei Al who challenged Mikey in the first place.

Comment

BIG update

http://mmafighters.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=223

So who's in

Comment

Well, I am way the hell away in Missisippi...if there was somebody I could bum a ride off of I'd love to roll up that way with y'all but I seriously doubt it's going to happen.

CHOKA HEM MIKEY! CHOKA HEM TILL HE SHIT HIS PANTS!

Comment

I do not engage in non sport fighting so there will be sensible mixed martial art rules and prerequisites for entry to ensure the safety of everyone concerned.
                          Wow, I'm actually quite surprised. By this stage we're usually at "No rules bitches! I keel yoo guilo, I keel yoo dead!"

Not that I think anything's going to happen. Besides, isn't this kinda detracting from the point of this little spat, which is to find out who exactly this fraud gentleman trained under?

Comment

Mikey Triangles"when and where?"
                            Sensei Al"well I don't know it's kinda impromptu. "

Translation: I don't have the balls enough to fight you either do my students.

Comment

Originally posted by Lu Tze
                              Not that I think anything's going to happen. Besides, isn't this kinda detracting from the point of this little spat, which is to find out who exactly this fraud gentleman trained under?
                              Now, now, we'll have none of this "reason" and "logic" here! Testosterone...ENGAGE! Brain cells...DEACTIVATE!

And five Internet dollars says the venue turns out to be a parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Tortelli
                                And five Internet dollars says the venue turns out to be a parking lot.
                                I'll see your five, and raise you another five. I say it happens in a neutral dojo, on a mat. But it doesn't happen for months, or even years, because he keeps ducking until he gets backed into a corner. Just like Rudy!

Josh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X