Sensei Al Perry just challenged me... for asking about his BJJ lineage!!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL
    What kind of "sensei" has to sock puppet his own message board?

Comment

So...this fight is going to be about as close to really happening as Me vs Sirc, it take it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
        So...this fight is going to be about as close to really happening as Me vs Sirc, it take it?
        whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa this isn't my Superman glass you mean... that wasn't real?

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleskunk
          It probably is, do you notice how Mecho, answers the question for Sensei Al, and then someone brings up something else that brings up the respect rather then the legitness, SenseiAl comes in and answers that question, totally ignoring the question that Mecho answered for him.
          As stated after this post it is typical TMA honor principle crap. Now, I agree he is being a dick and an asshole. Yet, as I tried to explain earlier, depending on his age it doesn't surprise me at all.

If it is a young guy under let say 35 give or take I'll be shocked. If he is 50 I can point you to multiple shit bags doing this on the net. Hell, we got an asshole right now trying to claim he teaches MMA because he and a friend (who probably does BJJ and Boxing) put a single guy in a ring.

Yes, the guy teaches American karate and kungfu. How that fits the CURRENT definition of MMA I don't know.

His student backed him into a corner. Instead of answering questions he wants a fight. Unless of course Al=Mecho which wouldn't surprise me either.

and who the fuck teaches BJJ and talks about "Tanomou" and dojo and Sensei and respect and shit.
          JFSUSA another TMA nutbag who claim BJJ and small circle Jiujitsu. I'm telling you it has happened before.

Looks like another TMA ownage may be brewing.

Originally posted by xingyifa
          LOL
          What kind of "sensei" has to sock puppet his own message board?
          Rudy and JFSUSA.
          Last edited by It is Fake; 11/28/2007 8:56am, .

Comment

I'm still not banned. Maybe I should be more offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
              I kinda wished I'd registered under the name Tanomou and then posted "uh, did someone call my name" on every thread.
              I just don't have the time.

Comment

Damn, just when I was going to correct his student and tell him that Australia wasn't a backward country, but rather "an upside-down one," I found out I can no longer post there. Ah well. Fun while it lasted.

I'm thinking more and more along the same lines as some others here, i.e., that "Sensei Al" and his students may be one person.

Comment

I'm not banned either, I just can't post anything.

Like anyone want to read their drivel...the only good thing about the site was the trolling posts

Comment

Then clearly you need to brush up on your trolling...might I suggest reviewing some of the older postings of KFDW?

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                      I kinda wished I'd registered under the name Tanomou and then posted "uh, did someone call my name" on every thread.
                      I just don't have the time.
                      If no one's yet done that, and I'm still able to post there, I'm gonna steal that. Really.

Comment

I had posted something about "the Gracies in Brazil" and the next post was from the guy named "the Gracies in Brazil" stating:
                        "you call me?"

Comment

Anyone else want the tanomou account? It's boring to me.

Comment

Anyone else want the tanomou account? It's boring to me.
                            plz note, I did say I wished I'd done it... like when it might have been funny 'cos the board was full of trolls.
                            Now you're just a weirdo with a silly name :-)

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake
                              Unless of course Al=Mecho which wouldn't surprise me either.
                              LOL although I suspected it, I almost hope it's not true because it would be so pathetic

The first rule of lineage is, you do not talk about lineage

The second rule of lineage is, you DO NOT talk about lineage

If someone says Tanomamou, the challenge is on

Two sock puppets to a fight

One dupe account at a time

No gyms, no dojos

Questions will be unanswered as long as they have to

If this is your first internet challenge, you have to refuse it

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCache
                                when I go on a serial killing I always announce it on the internet first

that way if the guy gets the better of me Rita and Deb can find me
                                Haha. Dexter is a great show.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X