No announcement yet.

Sensei Al Perry just challenged me... for asking about his BJJ lineage!!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep... banned again... i can't even get in with proxies now.

Comment

Only moderators can post on most of the site now!!!

Comment

well, we just have to start looking for ads when they reopen...

Comment

Originally posted by damon2120
          I just don't agree. Look at how all of the people who have come here have behaved. Mikey could have said "ok I will come to your school" instead of getting all his friends to register with stupid names and act like assholes.
          Source: http://mmafighters.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=122

Are these guys seriously stupid or just misinformed?

I was banned as well; LOLWUT is no more...

Last edited by MastaFighta; 11/28/2007 1:02am, .

Comment

thanks guys, it was fun trolling! Keep us informed if you hear anything else

Comment

Would someone please tell these guys the "serial killer" excuse is dead. I challenge you all to a fight. Oh you accept?

You might be a serial killer no way.

Fuck this is the BS that made me look down on many TMA teachers.

Comment

when I go on a serial killing I always announce it on the internet first

that way if the guy gets the better of me Rita and Deb can find me

Comment

I really.... really like this thread. ++ rep all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey Triangles
                    Can anyone photoshop a picture of "Big Gay Al" from south Park wearing a Gi with a Black Belt with his arm around Rickson in this picture:
                    How's this?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bahuyuddha
                      How's this?

lol, it's good, but I already put up this one:

with an apology since this is clearly Big Sensei Al with a Gracie

Comment

lol, it's good, but I already put up this one:

with an apology since this is clearly Big Sensei Al with a Gracie
                        Ah well, I shoulda checked Al's board first before going to all the effort!

Comment

... but I already put up this one:

Have they deleted it already? I can't find it on their forums. Do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Bahuyuddha
                            Have they deleted it already? I can't find it on their forums. Do you have a link?

they deleted it. they want their lineage to be secret. only Al's students and people that fight him to the death can see that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake
                              Basically what everyone is going to say is leave it alone.

Seriously, you let another poster get you into a challenge with a guy who has no verifiable outrageous claims.

Now, if you prove mecho=SenseiAl, you might have an argument. We've seen ranks of legit BJJ practitioners get screwed up here at bullshido.

What if this is the same scenario.
                              It probably is, do you notice how Mecho, answers the question for Sensei Al, and then someone brings up something else that brings up the respect rather then the legitness, SenseiAl comes in and answers that question, totally ignoring the question that Mecho answered for him.

and who the fuck teaches BJJ and talks about "Tanomou" and dojo and Sensei and respect and shit.
                              Last edited by Purpleskunk; 11/28/2007 3:00am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleskunk
                                It probably is, do you notice how Mecho, answers the question for Sensei Al, and then someone brings up something else that brings up the respect rather then the legitness, SenseiAl comes in and answers that question, totally ignoring the question that Mecho answered for him.

and who the fuck teaches BJJ and talks about "Tanomou" and dojo and Sensei and respect and shit.
                                It would also explain why Sensei Al immediately jumped all over Mikey from the start, challenging him to a fight before there was ever any bad blood between them. If Mecho is actually Sensei Al, then there was already bad blood between them from Mikey's first encounter with Mecho.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X