No announcement yet.

Sensei Al Perry just challenged me... for asking about his BJJ lineage!!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Mikey for turning us onto this! This dude won't be able to go to the grocery store without having to look over his shoulder

Comment

Nice to see you around these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by turkey sandwich
        Thank you Mikey for turning us onto this! This dude won't be able to go to the grocery store without having to look over his shoulder

Funny how this has brought the whole online BJJ community together, lol

I'm going to make sure that a part of the challenge match deal is that he makes you a moderator on his forum if I win

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Sensie Jeff and I will have a car ready with a cooler of beer for this one... There's no way this is going to get by. The JJGear crew is going to be on this like hawks... As soon as he reopens and decided to advertise, or repost, etc. he's going to get a hell of a surprise.

Who is everyone else?
          I'm any incarnation of "sandwich" and Rickson

Comment

tanamou bitches

Comment

Can anyone photoshop a picture of "Big Gay Al" from south Park wearing a Gi with a Black Belt with his arm around Rickson in this picture:

I wanna ask his students if it's the same one he showed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey Triangles
                Can anyone photoshop a picture of "Big Gay Al" from south Park wearing a Gi with a Black Belt with his arm around Rickson in this picture:

I wanna ask his students if it's the same one he showed them.
                LMAO! That's a good idea! Unfortunately, I don't have Photoshop, otherwise I'd be happy to do it.

Josh

Comment

I predict this thread becomes a classic...

Comment

JJGear??? Is that a forum or something?

Comment

Originally posted by LI GUY 1
                      JJGear??? Is that a forum or something?

yeah, someone sent me a message and told me to post this there.

what's the BB forum you were talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by damon2120
                        Why do you think he would want some strange crazy person who posts on a forum like an insane man turning up at his garage that is part of his home?

Me and some of the guys roll in my basement because I have mats. Would I let someone like you who could be a serial killer come over and put my family at risk? You are just being plain stupid.

You guys just will not respect boundaries. If you want to fight him you could arrange a neutral school to meet up at. That way you would both have a fair situation. But you just don't do that. You post away on this forum clogging up the topics. You behave like children.
                        Source: http://mmafighters.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=124

No comment.

Comment

Originally posted by xingyifa
                          I predict this thread becomes a classic...
                          already a classic

Comment

Originally posted by Adon4Ever
                            LMAO! That's a good idea! Unfortunately, I don't have Photoshop, otherwise I'd be happy to do it.

Josh

done:

http://mmafighters.21.forumer.com/vi...hp?p=1107#1107

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey Triangles
                              Nicely done! I +rep you for that one!

Comment

I've just been banned.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X