No announcement yet.

Sensei Al Perry just challenged me... for asking about his BJJ lineage!!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if you read some of the other threads before the forum got run over they said there training in someones basment.

Comment

I got about this far.

"Ok, this started on myspace"

Osiris's
      "Its not the content, but the presentation. This is just bickering over a few boards and for fucks sakes, no one can even find his ninja ass academy."
      just summed it up and saved me 16 pages of posturing.

Mikey I think the pure comedy is watching you get so worked up over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung-Fu Joe
        Honestly, even if the guy IS a complete fraud, how much damage can he possibly do when he seemingly has only 3 students, and no one else in the world can figure out where they train?

--Joe

well he has 7 registered to the forum, but there could be more.

seemingly everyone before me on the memberlist is a student at his school, and I would be willing to bet he has a few that didn't find the time to sign-up.

Comment

Originally posted by GuiltySpark
          I got about this far.

"Ok, this started on myspace"

Osiris's
          "Its not the content, but the presentation. This is just bickering over a few boards and for fucks sakes, no one can even find his ninja ass academy."
          just summed it up and saved me 16 pages of posturing.

Mikey I think the pure comedy is watching you get so worked up over it.

I was worked up the other day. I mean how often does shit like that happen? now I'm just laughing my ass off. If you're laughing at me, then you are clearly missing the bigger picture, because there is a lot more to laugh about.

Comment

The comedy is what happened to the guy's forums.
            There is a three page thread of a guy challenging himself and asking himself where to show.
            Oh, and Rickson Gracie posting, and "The Gracies in Brazil" and an erudite discussion of the Rwandan genocide.

And Hitler pictures.

Comment

man o man just read the original forum thread. sensei al is getting roasted it seems. good work mikey. the dudes a douche. if he is a bb bjj he should just friggen post the info and quiet everyones asses up. course seems he cant or wpnt so i reckon that means he may be full of crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                Its not the content, but the presentation. This is just bickering over a few boards and for fucks sakes, no one can even find his ninja ass academy.
                Makes sense. Cool. Snag some pertinent info posts and cull to MABS, and we can continue the hilarity here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey Triangles
                  I was worked up the other day.
                  Yes, we noticed.

I mean how often does shit like that happen?
                  It happens all of the time. Even his reaction.

The guy claiming to be Bas' cousin.
                  The MMA fighter lawyer woman with inflated fight records.
                  The CBQ guy who was a claimed Leo with records nobody can find.
                  The college guy claiming to be the first to bring BJJ to the US and having a fight team.
                  The Kempo guy giving out certs in JiuJitsu.
                  The BJJ Black Belt(?) who may or may not have bought his 3rd Degree.

Now we can add this idiot.

now I'm just laughing my ass off. If you're laughing at me, then you are clearly missing the bigger picture, because there is a lot more to laugh about.
                  No, the whole situation is funny. There really is no bigger picture. This isn't the first idiot, nor the last, to claim a BJJ Black Belt who got owned on multiple forums.

Comment

Oh shit. With this thread now in YMAS I can pass along all that +rep that I couldn't give in MABS.

Where is SpringHeelJack at? Who is wutang or letmbleed on here? This is my favorite exchange thus far:
                    Originally posted by bukow
                    Sensei Al by impractical reverse omaplata in 2:41.
                    Originally posted by wutang
                    Sensei Al by impractical reverse omepluto in 2:41.
                    fixed. Know your submission, huh?
                    Originally posted by letmbleed
                    Sensei Al by impractical reverse UMPALUMPA in 2:41.
                    Fixed your fix.
                    Originally posted by notkebam
                    Sensei Al by impractical reverse empanada in 2:41.
                    Fixed your fix.
                    fixed your fixed fix

Comment

Originally posted by UpaLumpa
                      There is a three page thread of a guy challenging himself and asking himself where to show.
                      Ten pages and talking to myself isn't easy.

Comment

That's you? I hate you here, but over there you're pretty ok.

Comment

Looks like another TMA respect-my-authoritaa-which-I-have-just-invented clusterfuck.

Srsly tho those TMA fags piss me off...I train MMA....am I cool yet? Guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Dagon Akujin
                            Oh shit. With this thread now in YMAS I can pass along all that +rep that I couldn't give in MABS.

Where is SpringHeelJack at? Who is wutang or letmbleed on here? This is my favorite exchange thus far:
                            They're jjgear guys.

Comment

i love how his students totaly suck his nuts

jesus pretty soon hes gonna have them drink cool-aid when he loses

Comment

holy crap... good to see you guys love this over here as much as we do over at JJgear... I've had 3 accounts banned from my home ip address, so I can't even look at anything here anymore. Some of the dudes from outside of our forum are HILARIOUS. I can't wait to look him up in a couple months and go for a drive...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X