No announcement yet.

The Big Bad Boztepe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't fight people, he doesn't do sports, he had his period for this back in the Betamax days before most of these people were born.

no I will no arrange for Mc Slutty to fight him. He can figure out were the seminars are and crash them himself.

I wouldn't know since I do not read turk or German. As I said before, his enemys would love to detract him so you would think someon would have called BS and proved it over the last 30 years if he wasn't in a bunch of fights way back when, when he was famous. ocoarse that was back in the Newspaper days.

Soju-Joe basically summed it up. however, he has sparred with many people over the years that have come into seminars.

Comment

yes my friend runs a multimillion dollar car racing business where he teaches amateurs how to race cars.

for some reason he's never had a professional race in his life, but man, oh I can tell you some stories about how he used to race on the street, back in the old school days.

he challenged several professional drivers to a 'proper' race but they all backed down, and he's been street racing ever since.

everyone knows street racing is so much more dangerous and difficult than racing against the best drivers going at the highest speeds in the world.

you can criticize his street racing but we know it is the real shit and those professional racers have got no clue.

I don't think his defensiveness has anything to do with the fact that he might be earning alot of money teaching amatuers to street race instead of how to race professionally.

and hes been street racing for over 25 years! he must know how to professionally race by now!

Comment

Originally posted by Arhetton
        yes my friend runs a multimillion dollar car racing business where he teaches amateurs how to race cars.

for some reason he's never had a professional race in his life, but man, oh I can tell you some stories about how he used to race on the street, back in the old school days.

he challenged several professional drivers to a 'proper' race but they all backed down, and he's been street racing ever since.

everyone knows street racing is so much more dangerous and difficult than racing against the best drivers going at the highest speeds in the world.

you can criticize his street racing but we know it is the real shit and those professional racers have got no clue.

I don't think his defensiveness has anything to do with the fact that he might be earning alot of money teaching amatuers to street race instead of how to race professionally.

and hes been street racing for over 25 years! he must know how to professionally race by now!
        Does he live his life a quarter mile at a time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear1980
          Essentially Emin wanted to Fight No Rules in a neutral Venue- RICKSON's attorney first offered the fight in a gracie affiliated Gym, then UFC both were declined by Boztepe. A WT gym was also declined by Rickson.
          You're so ignorant it's sad. The fight was offered in the UFC, Boztepe ducked. Next it was offered at the LAPD gym, Boztepe ducked. The attorney involved was Boztepe's. Art Davie got involved, he was not a lawyer, he was the UFC matchmaker at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65
            You're so ignorant it's sad. The fight was offered in the UFC, Boztepe ducked. Next it was offered at the LAPD gym, Boztepe ducked. The attorney involved was Boztepe's. Art Davie got involved, he was not a lawyer, he was the UFC matchmaker at the time.
            Are you retarded?

You cant tell me that Rickson was overtly keen and Emin was chicken because you can see from the letters that that's not the case. Both parties did'nt like each others terms.
            Last edited by Bear1980; 11/27/2007 6:09am, .

Comment

Originally posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
              I wouldn't know since I do not read turk or German. As I said before, his enemys would love to detract him so you would think someon would have called BS and proved it over the last 30 years if he wasn't in a bunch of fights way back when, when he was famous. ocoarse that was back in the Newspaper days.
              Well that's a dumb statement. Since he has so many detractors they would have proved that he didn't fight anyone? How could you possibly prove that? You don't prove that things don't exist, you prove that they do. If you're claiming to be a bad ass you prove that you can fight. He hasn't.

Also, Turks speak Turkish, not "turk."
              As a Turk his very existence offends me.

Comment

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.m...&output=gplain

Now, he has 300 bare knuckle fights and he is undefeated. Well then step the fuck up, it is that simple. Calling someone retarded when you can't read is sad. He offered himself up and other fighters to fight the Gracie's.

He insulted the UFC and said it was fake.

Then his ass should have proven how fake that shit was and gone to fight in the UFC. Anything else is pussy shit.

Now please find the letters that show the Gracie's didn't wan t to fight.

For your information, the promoters are more than willing to pick
                up all travel and accommodation expenses for you, a trainer and a
                manager, so there is no excuse for your absence from the next
                tournament.

If you do not want to compete in the UFC, I will be glad to set up
                a date for you to come here, to the Gracie Academy in Torrance, and
                have a match with Royce Gracie for the press to view.
                Now please explain to everyone how this is a mutual duck by both parties? You challenge you show up.

Comment

We do not mind fighting you people
                  in the ring set up by your own organization.
                  The only thing that
                  we want is to fight openly, so all the audience, reporters, TV-people
                  and martial artists can see if you can really fight against us.
                  We only want two conditions:
                  This was supposedly a part sent by Emin. When the initial challenge was accepted the lawyer sent this part.

When my client unexpectedly answered that challenge with a counter
                  challenge to you to fight you and/or your brother Royce outside
                  your TV tournament, you never accepted the terms, dates, or the
                  locations given.

So, who is the liar and who can't read. Nowhere in Emin's letter does he say "ONLY outside the ring."

Yes, I know the next argument will be but...but...but...the letters aren't true. If people, like Bear1980, are going to reference them in his argument then it is all fair game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear1980
                    Are you retarded?

Then you show me the letter Rickson's lawyer sent.

And just to further show your ignorance, it was Rorion and Royce who were invloved in this. Rickson had nothing to do with it. Also, a letter from Rorion's lawyer would work too. Come on, prove your case....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X