The Big Bad Boztepe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Big Bad Boztepe

Has Emin Boztepe accomplished anything significant at all in actual competition

Anything of note?
    Amateur/Professional fight records?

and no jumping a short old deluded man from behind in a pathetic slapfest does not count as a competitive fight. furthermore it's pathetic that one slapfest is what he claims as his street cred.

All I've seen from him is mouthboxing and letterboxing.

To date that I know of

1) he's called out the gracies and UFC, and backed down like a pussy when they were bending over backwards to meet his demands. His backpedaling was a feat that Rudy and JFS wish they could achieve.

2) He called out "El Guapo" (apparently fradulently? but this sounds fishy) who then went down to his seminar with lawyers/attorney in tow to accept the challenge from which he backed down/claimed he did not actually make.

3) I remember a long thread from 2 years ago that he was going to enter MMA. What happened to this? Did he get armbarred early on by a white belt in BJJ or something?

I bring this up because I recently re-read all the Boztepe-Gracie letters and it led me into actually trying to find records of him fighting competent fighters anywhere.

Actually, there was debate in a thread about this very topic.

No, I won't tell you where it is.

Comment

To be fair IIF, if you search Bozetepe you get post after post of Dr. Tsun Tzu's sycophantic snuffling...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCache
        To be fair IIF, if you search Bozetepe you get post after post of Dr. Tsun Tzu's sycophantic snuffling...
        I don't want posturing.
        I just want records and facts.

So far he hasn't done shit

Making his "respected street fighter status" pure bullshido.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCache
          Yes. If the biggest nutrider admits to the truth about his fight record (or lack thereof) I know what that tells me.

Comment

He has no fight record on the internet in English.

edit:
            1) Gacies were the last ones to refuse a rule set and venue
            2) Bas wanted rules
            3) Emin never said he would do MMA but that EBMAS people were training for it

man you nutriders really gossip up the facts....(thats irony for those that spar to hard)
            Last edited by Dr._Tzun_Tzu; 11/25/2007 1:54am, .

Comment

He always looked and sounded like a bitch to me, his instructionals sucked (I did watch'em) and I KNOW I could hand him his ass, with no rules, who cares if he ever fought anybody? It's plainly obvious he can't fight.

Comment

His website says he trains 6 hours a day, and he's pretty large.

My guess unless he is doing one of the forms all six hours, especially if we figure in the odd chance he cross-trains something, he will definitely have the upper hand on a random person he meets on the street.

As for someone that has some sort of live training in MA, I doubt he'd come anywhere close to doing as well as he thinks. I'm a BJJ white belt and I've gone to tournaments asking to be put in ANY category willing to have me, this guy has a lawyer write excuses to someone whom he thinks he is on par with/better than.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
                  He has no fight record on the internet in English.

edit:
                  1) Gacies were the last ones to refuse a rule set and venue
                  2) Bas wanted rules
                  3) Emin never said he would do MMA but that EBMAS people were training for it

man you nutriders really gossip up the facts....(thats irony for those that spar to hard)
                  1) The records show Emin was the last one to refuse a venue and rule set. (This can be verified from the letters)

2) Emin apparently never made the challenge and wanted nothing to do with it. (I can find sources and documents supporting this story. can you find any supporting yours?

3) There's no EBMAS people in any MMA event I know, anywhere. If you know of some.
                  point them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
                    He always looked and sounded like a bitch to me, his instructionals sucked (I did watch'em) and I KNOW I could hand him his ass, with no rules, who cares if he ever fought anybody? It's plainly obvious he can't fight.
                    I'm sure Mr. Boztepe is going to have a seminar in Canada, maybe even British Columbia sometime in future. Get a videocamera, push the record button once you're in the gym and finally we'll be able to watch Emin fight somebody better than him, not that "poor old Chinese man he jumped from behind(TM)"...

CLICK & WATCH
                    :
                    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                    " - by Vorpal

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake
                      Actually, there was debate in a thread about this very topic.

No, I won't tell you where it is.

Let me help.

It's every second fucking thread on Bullshido.net. Hope that helps. Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDog
                        Let me help.

It's every second fucking thread on Bullshido.net. Hope that helps. Fuck.
                        Boztepe and his fights. There are two where people go in depth. Not the recent challenge thread either.

Comment

Isn't it the "I'm Taking up BJJ" thread?

Comment

I wouldn't inflict that thread upon anyone. That is such a shitfest it isn't even funny.

That thread should be stickied for the beginning degradation of BJJ.

Comment

I'm sure Mr. Boztepe is going to have a seminar in Canada, maybe even British Columbia sometime in future. Get a videocamera, push the record button once you're in the gym and finally we'll be able to watch Emin fight somebody better than him, not that "poor old Chinese man he jumped from behind(TM)"...
                              LOL, good idea, but then, he'd probably run away

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X