Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago Ninja-kid

Hello all you badasses out there,

Recently, I received a Private Message from a student calling himself "Vodka Samurai" from the Chicago area Bujinkan dojo. Out of the blue, he simply sent me this;

From: maceioninjutsu [videos (0) | favorites (13) | friends (0)]

Sent: November 16, 2007
    Subject: vodka samurai
    Message: u a samurai huh? i would love to challenge any of u iaido/kenjutsu guys any time im in chicago.
    At first I thought it was a friend playing a joke on me, so I sent this reply;

To: maceioninjutsu [videos (0) | favorites (13) | friends (0)]

Read: November 16, 2007
    Subject: Re: vodka samurai

I'm not a samurai. Samurai were a social class in 17th - 19th century Japan. Saying that you're a samurai is like saying you're a Musketere.

Beside, what the fuck are you gonna' challenge me at? Sheathing swords? Cut mats? Playing with bamboo swords?

Seriously kid, grow up.
    Within less than a few hours, he replied with;

Subject: Re: Re: vodka samurai
    Message: um asshole samurai came to power in the 11 century, no shit ur not a samurai, ur probaly not even japaness. but anyway i study ninjutsu{bujinkan} but to make a long story short, if u scared go to chruch. lol
    Now, part of me understands this guy is probably an angry "netninja" or "netinja", so I replied again with;

In his next reply, he flat out calls me out, asking me to visit him in Chicago;

Sent: November 17, 2007
    Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: vodka samurai
    Message: lol cute, no i do not consider my self a ninja i've been studying for over 10yrs cock smith, ichimongi no kata thats elementry i became a godan in 02 so im 11 lol... do the math i pay rent u jock. fuck iaidoka. some of the ninja ryu have been taught to some of the most trusted shihan in japan like my sensei. i go to japan twice a year to study with hatsumi sensei. look if u would like to sparr with me bring your ass on u wouldn't be the first kendoka or iaidoka i'd fucked up with they own katana. by the way in 25.
    By now I realize there's no use even talking to him anymore;

I must admit, "cocksmith" is one I haven't heard before.

Anyway, I'm gonna' in Chicago after Christmas. Part of me feels like paying him a visit, and a the other part of me... well, all of me wants to pay him a visit.

My background is in Kendo and wrestling, and I'm a Muay Thai newbie.

Wouldn't the more mature thing be to simply ignore him? *sigh*

Originally posted by Slamurai
    Wouldn't the more mature thing be to simply ignore him? *sigh*
    Yes.

He was pro'lly just a troll, don't bother with people like that.

Comment

Originally posted by WorldWarCheese
      Yes.

He was pro'lly just a troll, don't bother with people like that.
      Best advice. Just let it go.
      Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Comment

but if he gives you a dojo feel free to show up with a buddy and knock the ninja fuker out.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_malk
          but if he gives you a dojo feel free to show up with a buddy and knock the ninja fuker out.
          Hahah!

I have a dojo website and address. I think I might visit, but not with any intent of fighting. Just scope the place out, stuff like that. Heh, they advertise as a "ninitus ryu", so it could be more cannonfodder for the Bullshidocannnon. :qleft3:

Here's his latest message;

From: maceioninjutsu [videos (0) | favorites (14) | friends (0)]

Sent: November 17, 2007
          Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: vodka samurai
          Message: hello again cocksmith. i love to sparr not with the intent to kill anyone, but just 4 fun trading skill. enlightment and maam no i have high self esteem im at 0 {void} blanced. your in canada go figure, lame. i study why? my own reason. who my senei andre, and more but hatsumi is my sensei. who have i beatin it should not be of intrest to you. my skills are good but im just the average joe. maam im not insecure just having fun. besides whats in canada beside the cold lol, when u come to america get at me.
          I actually feel tempted to just keep exchanging messages to see how much of a douchebag he can be, then email the entire thread to his teacher. :D

Comment

typical youtube troll, been happening a lot lately, but it'd be funny as fuck if it's a real person.
            Cocksmith is a fairly common term around here, just call him an asshat.
            [yes i'm real mature, i know]
            Regardless if you get bored there's a number of members here in the LA area, drag it out, find his exact location, email the school to find out if there is actually a student by that name [just call and say you were referred by said asshat] and then report back. Someone may be interested in smacking him around lol

Comment

Hahah!

I have a dojo website and address. I think I might visit, but not with any intent of fighting. Just scope the place out, stuff like that. Heh, they advertise as a "ninitus ryu", so it could be more cannonfodder for the Bullshidocannnon. :qleft3:

Here's his latest message;

I actually feel tempted to just keep exchanging messages to see how much of a douchebag he can be, then email the entire thread to his teacher. :D
              Don't. These things are a battle of e-egos and nothing good comes of them. Furthering the exchange is the same as a pissing match anywhere else. It's retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by WorldWarCheese
                Don't. These things are a battle of e-egos and nothing good comes of them. Furthering the exchange is the same as a pissing match anywhere else. It's retarded.
                Heh, the best part is that I usually reply in a non-aggressive tone and he replies a-la-BillyBadAss.

Guess I'll just let it go... apparently his t3h 0wN4ge tru n1nj4 styl4z will beat my m00 t4y. :) With spelling like that, ya' know he would beat my ass down!!

Comment

Sign him up for something gay. Something gay and naked.
                  Originally posted by Cullion
                  You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
                  Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:

Comment

At best these kinds of things end up in a ring after a few years of bitching, or to a Chinese Mason parking lot. At worst he's got a gun and he's nuts enough to use it.
                    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Comment

Ahh, I meet this kids like this on youtube all the time.
                      Once, there was a kid trying to convince everybody that TKD is the 'bestest' martial art of all time.
                      Then, when I was watching a video on Kalarippayattu, theres a kid saying how Kalari doesn't work, and Muay Thai is the only effective martial art, and saying how TKD and Kalari are the same, they're just differnt names, but saying Muay Thai is the only effective martial art and different martial art out there.
                      Then the latest, there's a kid on the same video of Kalari is posting how the guy who supposidly travelled to China and created the shaolin temple didn't come from South India like History says, but Pakistan, and how Pakistan has the most dangerous attacks like stopping a guys heart or brain. I didn't even bother trying to deal with that kid.

For the guy claiming to be 25, he sure can't spell for shit.

Comment

Heh, the best part is that I usually reply in a non-aggressive tone and he replies a-la-BillyBadAss...
                        Actually to me it looks like you've baited him quite a bit.

...Beside, what the fuck are you gonna' challenge me at? Sheathing swords? Cut mats? Playing with bamboo swords? Seriously kid, grow up....
                        What's even more pathetic is that you really believe you're a "ninja"....
                        Judging by your attitude, I'm going to assume you're an 11 year old using his Mommy's play money to take "class classes"....
                        Seriously though, grow up kid....
                        Who's your teacher's name? I'm sure he must be proud of some immature little brat shooting their mouth off over the internet....
                        you just seem like a little boy with a stick, who feels insecure with his own skills, or lack thereof...
                        Personally, I can't believe they let little brats like you in their school...
                        Exchanges like this make you both look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by aaaargh
                          Actually to me it looks like you've baited him quite a bit.

Exchanges like this make you both look bad.
                          Agree whole-heartedly.

Comment

Invite him to the forum, then he can be lured to a throwdown!
                            Check out my blog!:

http://jadonbjj.blogspot.com/

Comment

Let dorks be dorks, especially little dorks.
                              Originally posted by Cullion
                              You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
                              Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X