Jerry, Jerry, Jerry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry...

I have just been flicking through the channnels waiting for Judge Judy to come on and Jerry SPringer is on the air

Being a fan of lower class American Idiots I kept watching (how can you not with a title like "Three pigs in a trailer"?)

They have a new security guard......

IT'S FUCKING ANDRE ARLOVSKI!!!!!!!

Why on earth were you waiting to watch Judge Judy?! That means you must have exhausted every other possibility, including the post wack off wack off.

The humanity...

Comment

thats nothing, today i was watching judge judy getting interviewed by larry king on cnn, but then they got interupted by some 'breaking news' : appaerantly some indian freak was born with 8 legs or something and the operation was succesfull...that made my day.

cnn sucks.

Comment

Judge Jusy rules - anyone who says otherwise is just plain wrong.....Joe Brown runs her close though

Comment

Comment

I can see a supervillain in the making there!

Comment

That's a fucking human squid

Comment

i dont care what it is, it interrupted my tv plans, it must die and its family along with it.

nobody interupts my telly time.

Comment

Shit...movin' on up...

Comment

That looks like that alien-baby from Men In Black. By the way, isn't that Springer episode a couple monthes old?
                    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Originally posted by wdhmt
                      four arms and four legs, someone was calling her the last reincarnation of Vishnu [signals the end of the world or something i think]

but yea jerry springer was scheduled to have a few other mma fighters on the show as guest appearances or so i read somewhere, still not worth watching

Comment

day time tv. sucks! unless it's sunday.
                        Last edited by hoodedmonk; 11/14/2007 12:43am, .

Comment

Originally posted by soundless
                          four arms and four legs, someone was calling her the last reincarnation of Vishnu [signals the end of the world or something i think]

but yea jerry springer was scheduled to have a few other mma fighters on the show as guest appearances or so i read somewhere, still not worth watching
                          no that would be the goddess lakshmi, goddess of luck and prosperity.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
                            no that would be the goddess lakshmi, goddess of luck and prosperity.
                            nope, here the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishnu

Comment

wiki doesnt know anything, EVERYONE knows that.

oh look! a UFO!!

*slaps soundless at the back of the head*

LOL

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X