Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November is MY karate sucks month, everybody...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November is MY karate sucks month, everybody...

Alright now, quit being bitches and acting like karate is some mythical theoretical occurence - we've all been there at some point, weren't we?
    So it's not only "karate sucks" as such, it's also that my and your own karate sucks too.

Admit it. :karated:

Let me light the way.

I'll start this soon-to-become-a-legend thread with photodocumentation of me from my period as fearsome goju ryu warrior. Enjoy:
    Attached Files

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Ok, Nice picture of your little sister.

Where's the picture of you?
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by FickleFingerOfFate

Yeah, looks like you are wearing a training bra...

Comment

Don't hate me just because you weren't a good looking girl when you were a boy...

I'm a much more sexier female now that my facial hair has developed...

And not only facial, but I will not post pictures of other areas. I am shy.

CLICK & WATCH
        :
        I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
        " - by Vorpal

Comment

Hey, I have a yellow belt in Goju Ryu!!
          Slavia SVST!

Tomas

Comment

Originally posted by Tonuzaba
            Don't hate me just because you weren't a good looking girl when you were a boy...

I'm a much more sexier female now that my facial hair has developed...

And not only facial, but I will not post pictures of other areas. I am shy.

Yes, I have heard hairy women are a turn-on in Slovakia.

Unfortunately, even in Detroit, we hold our women to slightly higher standards,

like, no hair on the upper torso.
            If you can't laugh at yourself,
            Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Comment

Yes, I have heard hairy women are a turn-on in Slovakia.
              Unfortunately, even in Detroit, we hold our women to slightly higher standards,
              like, no hair on the upper torso.
              You will recall this statement quickly.

Humor has got to have limits. :biblethum

Ugly Slovak chicks, that is over the top. A lot.

You wanna wage girl-war? OK:

We do have ugly girls in Slovakia, but they usually come over as tourists from the States.
              Last edited by Tonuzaba; 11/09/2007 3:16pm, .

CLICK & WATCH
              :
              I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

Comment

To think that a little over a year ago I was a karateka myself. Thank god for BJJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Cesar
                  To think that a little over a year ago I was a karateka myself. Thank god for BJJ.
                  Details, for Christ's sake, details! Read the thread-title again, dammit! ;-)

CLICK & WATCH
                  :
                  I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

Comment

I had a 2nd dan in TKD (who didn't?).

Since TKD cometh from Shotokan, can TKD suck, too?
                    SEANBABY:
                    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Comment

Originally posted by Jkdbuck76
                      I had a 2nd dan in TKD (who didn't?).

Since TKD cometh from Shotokan, can TKD suck, too?
                      I didn't, for one.

My only TKD experience is from my early WT days, when I impressed a nice TKD lady by defending her high kicks with my superior WT footwork/principles.

Sad thing about it is, now that I think back, that she wanted to have sexy time with me and I declined because I had a girlfriend hundreds of kilometres away. Wait, I should be proud of my morals, right?

And you just wait in line with your TKD to suck, OK? Your time shall come...

CLICK & WATCH
                      :
                      I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

Comment

TKD already sucked last November afaik so I missed it before I ever got here.

Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonuzaba
                          Sad thing about it is, now that I think back, that she wanted to have sexy time with me and I declined because I had a girlfriend hundreds of kilometres away. Wait, I should be proud of my morals, right?
                          Wrong. You should beat yourself up for the rest of your life for missing this opportunity to get something useful out of WT footwork. :new_cussi
                          Originally posted by pauli
                          i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's shit for your own philosophical betterment.

Originally posted by melvin_peebles
                          I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Comment

I never did karate cuz I'm better then all of you fuckers but I did visit a JSKA Shotokan Karate school. Biggest LARP fest EVER!!! (this was a month and a half ago, I check out because my friend Marie goes there)

Lesson starts -

Old Sensei Guy (OSG): Alright we'll just start you off slow, nothing too fancy, just the basics.

For the next hour I'm doing a compliant blocking drill with some chick (like 14 or something, WTF!)

After lesson -
                            OSG: So what do you think?
                            Me: Well in all respect... after taking Muay Thai and Brazilian Jujitsu this is all kind of... well... different in a way.
                            OSG: Well like what?
                            Me: Well I would never chamber my hands at my waist, simply not to develop the habit of it. Compliant drilling was really boring and kind of time wasting and all in all I didn't even break a sweat... I'm kind of disappointed.
                            OSG: Well every movement from fighting comes from the forms and stances thats why we do drills so your body develops muscle memory to the technique.
                            Me: Wouldn't it be better to spar then? Nothing replaces live full force experience.
                            OSG: Yes but you don't learn technique that way.

Yeah... thats generally it. Chambering your arms? Technique and body circulation b/s (yes, they fail at human anatomy) and also according to them the UFC is made up of a bunch of body builders and bullies that cant fight, just out muscle each other. I saw the previous class do Gi throws (the basic one where you grab by the collar and just hip throw the guy over you) and not a single fucker could bend their knee's. No momentum, just sloppy tumble from the side of the shoulder or hip. Gah I still have a bad taste in my mouth about it. Karate sucks balls.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X