Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airman Kai
    replied
    ZOMG I'm home! I signed up for the sweet loopkicks, but I'll stay for the corny-ass TKD teenagers.

http://www.kickgen.com/memberMessage...cfm?topicId=11
    Last edited by Airman Kai; 11/07/2007 5:25pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Lampa
    replied
    All I saw was the front page. They had a video section where they post some ridiculous XMA routine and have people mimic it as a challenge and post response videos. Someone could always post a sparring video with the challenge "Actually use your art to fight another human being," if you really want to take the time to register and take the piss out of their dancing style.

Leave a comment:

• Dalum
    replied
    This could turn out to be fun. I might just register myself as well!

Leave a comment:

• bushi_no_ki
    replied
    Not a liberal enough guess. I'm saying about a month now, as the message boards and such aren't up to par. I'll obey their posting rules, but I will point out all fallacies as I see them.

Leave a comment:

• cyril
    replied
    Originally posted by bushi_no_ki
    Alright, I'm going to register. I don't have the money, or I'd take bets on how long I'd last before banning. That said, what guesses do I hear? I'll start off with a fairly liberal guess, I give myself a week.
    LAWL

I rejisrd.

Now to find some hawt TKD bitches.

Leave a comment:

• bushi_no_ki
    replied
    Alright, I'm going to register. I don't have the money, or I'd take bets on how long I'd last before banning. That said, what guesses do I hear? I'll start off with a fairly liberal guess, I give myself a week.

Leave a comment:

• Dalum
    replied
    Originally posted by cyrijl
    wrong forum...this is ymas at best.
    My bad. I was really trying to figure out where it would have best fit I figured here since much of the debunking magic happens here and it could be contained in this thread.

Mods, please move this to please (as you see fit)

Leave a comment:

• cyrijl
    replied
    wrong forum...this is ymas at best.

Leave a comment:

• Dalum
    started a topic KICKgen.com - MySpace for Ninjers

KICKgen.com - MySpace for Ninjers

So I subscribe to AWMA's newsletters for my equipment and I get this one for a social networking site for Martial Artists. Though the premise is good (bring all the masses together) I see it being over run with RadKi ninjers and the like. I also figured that since that's probably going to be the case, it would be like a never ending orchard without an end to the season. I was moving through the site and it doesn't seem to be fully operational so far. Some errors with the site and such but the profiles seem to work just fine.

www.kickgen.com

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X