Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chineese School Of Martial arts used in a Japaneese advertisment!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chineese School Of Martial arts used in a Japaneese advertisment!!

I could give a shit.
    Last edited by Artful Diablo; 10/25/2007 12:06pm, .

okay.

Comment

Chinese and Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Artful Diablo
        yup another example of the round eye using the slant eye people for gain. On Woodward at 14 mile in royal oak michigan, there is a billboard for the Moosehead Okenowan collection with a picture of kung fu students at the Chineese school of martial arts. Kung fu isnt japaneese either. Robert Brown is marketing like a madman, oh how people love those asians. but dont know 1 from 2. anyone else see this ad? notice it?
        So what ?

Comment

Nope. Never been to Michigan. Never will..... Especially since you guys got beat by Appalachian State.
          SEANBABY:

Comment

I was wondering why the seas turned poison, walls were bleeding and swarms of locust were ravaging the countryside.

this explains it.

Comment

yup another example of the round eye using the slant eye people for gain. On Woodward at 14 mile in royal oak michigan, there is a billboard for the Moosehead Okenowan collection with a picture of kung fu students at the Chineese school of martial arts. Kung fu isnt japaneese either. Robert Brown is marketing like a madman, oh how people love those asians. but dont know 1 from 2. anyone else see this ad? notice it?
              Hahahahaha.

No but I saw your post.

Comment

What a coincidence. I'm from Okenowa.
                More human than human is our motto.

Comment

yup another example of the round eye using the slant eye people for gain.
                  I meant to add this earlier..

Racism.. ban plz

Comment

Originally posted by Jkdbuck76
                    Nope. Never been to Michigan. Never will..... Especially since you guys got beat by Appalachian State.
                    Damn right we did. Maybe now our student body will turn to more noble pursuits than football.
                    But probably not.
                    The fool thinks himself immortal,
                    If he hold back from battle;
                    But old age will grant him no truce,
                    Even if spears spare him.

Comment

What's more noble than football, hippy?

Comment

Originally posted by fanatical
                        What a coincidence. I'm from Okenowa.
                        You too?! I graduated from High School there!

Did you graduate from Okenowa North High School or did you go to South?

Comment

Fanatical,

How you answer this question will determine the outcome of the war.
                          Maybe you need the Chinese Japanese kids on your side.
                          SEANBABY:

Comment

The Chineese Japaneese kids from Okenawa?
                            Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Leave the guy alone...so he likes e's a whole lot. Who are we to judge?
                              There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X