No announcement yet.

Diary of an undergraduate Wing Tsunner aged 18 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im hoping the diary ends with a suicide letter once he finally gets GnP'd and realises that his time spent training = shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden Ronin
      Im hoping the diary ends with a suicide letter once he finally gets GnP'd and realises that his time spent training = shit.
      No. He'll realize he didn't take his Anti-GnP seminar.

Comment

I wonder if our hero will ever give his own seminar.

PS

Is anyone posting purely because they know this is such a legendary thread that thousands of people will read this in latter years?.

Its the equivelent of carving your initials into sergeant pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadonblade
          I wonder if our hero will ever give his own seminar.

PS

Is anyone posting purely because they know this is such a legendary thread that thousands of people will read this in latter years?.

Its the equivelent of carving your initials into sergeant pepper.
          No one will read anything but RD's posts.

In fact, when it's all complete, he ought to compile them all into one, single, locked thread.

Comment

Oh my - WT in the cage. This cannot end well for our hero. I can't imagine how he will escape with his LARP illusion intact. ... Can't "weight" for the next chapter!!! Will he have to actually do some excercise? Could this somehow lead to his salvation and escape from the __un ....

Fantastic work. MORE PLEASE

Comment

BTW who's working on diary of an Aikidoka?

Comment

Man this diary is at the one side so funny, but at the other side so damn sad ... ok I'm just on page 11 now... but oh man ...I'm so glad I never went to the WT-lesson when I was 15 like originally planed ... ok just judging from this kind of text wouldn't maybe be fair to the *ing scene but... man ... just thank you for thread, it's just awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Nihonto
                  BTW who's working on diary of an Aikidoka?

ROBERT TWIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  ROTFLMAO!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Angry-White-Py...9386759&sr=8-1

Comment

"Buy this book with It's a Lot Like Dancing: An Aikido Journey by Terry Dobson today!"

Comment

Argh! such a post tease

Comment

His just toying with us now. Got addicted with his free crack, now he will start making demands and we will obey.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I would just like to remind RunningDog that Rorion Gracie has trademarked the substance nandralone, so if the WT starts using that to bulk up he will only be lining the pockets of the Gracie Grappling cartel.

Comment

I LOL'd at "Fortunately I remembered the correct defence for each type of punch."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X