No announcement yet.

Diary of an undergraduate Wing Tsunner aged 18 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may not end, but it is getting a bit boring now. Ramp up the humor and excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone
      It may not end, but it is getting a bit boring now. Ramp up the humor and excitement.
      Here's an idea: shut the fuck up.

Comment

Ive read this thread obsessively since discovering it for the past 24 hours.

Comment

i wanna see our hero watching the ufc so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nanaya
            i wanna see our hero competing in the ufc and winning via spinning elbow so badly.
            fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by airman claus
              Here's an idea: shut the fuck up.
              Seconded...

Comment

Sorry to disappoint. Don't shoot the publisher - I just type it up!

How about you start a diary called "Diary of a teenage Brahma guy"?
                Whatever the fuck that is. I'm sure it will go down a storm.

Comment

R.D- Fuck man, i thought i was the only one awake at this anti-social hour...

Comment

Disappointment is inevitable for those of us who discovered the thread at a relatively late stage and were treated to a smorgasmobord of Tsuntastic literature for page after page after page. We now have to wait. Let downs are natural when we expect so much. But I think RD has done a marvellous job of keeping it up, I never saw the doorman angle coming, and it just keeps getting better with the UFC viewing coming up. The possibilities are endless. Fantastic reading.

Comment

Oh, lest we forget, Kevin, how about you'd get the brana system website back running again?
                      'Cause I couldn't google anything brana-related except for an unused website... A pity.
                      I'm sure more of us here would like to know more about brana - in a different thread, of course...

CLICK & WATCH
                      :
                      I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                      " - by Vorpal

Comment

Ah, UFC 16, when Mikey and Frank were king.

Those were the days!

Comment

hey check me out i'm writing worthless crap in a badass thread, thus ramping up the amount of posts and making everybody (me) check it all the time thinking that runningdog (aka the only person who matters in this thread) has made another contribution!

all the cool kids are doing it!

Comment

Comment

This is like crack. Not the butt kind. The drug kind. Addictive. Like the coloring of a spring flower in full bloom.

THE BEAUTIFUL SPRING SHALL WIN THE UFC THUS SOLIDIFYING IT'S AMAZING POWER AND TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY AS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED CHEESE.

Comment

Oh, the payoff for this one is going to be rich. RICH, I TELL YOU.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X