No announcement yet.

Diary of an undergraduate Wing Tsunner aged 18 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is our diarist's "eating from Union bins" diet coming along? Any more leakage?

Comment

I like how the kid really is pretty good at using WT(tm) in "real fights". Of course he still has time to get a moment of truth, but so far he's happy in his skills.

Comment

So either he makes this weird over priced mishmash work for him or he doesn't. I'm still a firm believer that the proof of the pudding is in the eating

Comment

Originally posted by cyril
          I like how the kid really is pretty good at using WT(tm) in "real fights". Of course he still has time to get a moment of truth, but so far he's happy in his skills.
          Because occasionally the stars and planets align, or "its the fighter not the style"......

One or the other.

Then again, I have used the patented spin the shoulder technique on drunks, it works well ... ... on drunks.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry_Spastic
            So either he makes this weird over priced mishmash work for him or he doesn't. I'm still a firm believer that the proof of the pudding is in the eating
            I'm a firm believer that you are LAME

Not "lame" as in can't walk properly, but "lame" as in "you are really fucking lame". Or both. In any case, stop posting.

Comment

Wasn't angry spastic banned?

Comment

If only. No, he simple fell and couldn't get up till now.

Comment

I weep.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDog
                    I'm a firm believer that you are LAME

Not "lame" as in can't walk properly, but "lame" as in "you are really fucking lame". Or both. In any case, stop posting.
                    I find it interesting that any attempt to troll me by my critics slips effortlessly between well constructed prose and ad hominem.

I'm not getting fooled by that.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry_Spastic
                      I find it interesting that any attempt to troll me by my critics slips effortlessly between well constructed prose and ad hominem.

I'm not getting fooled by that.

OK who necroed a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_malk
                        OK who necroed a thread.
                        Silence, fool! You can't necro the undying glory of this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by cyril
                          Silence, fool! You can't necro the undying glory of this thread!
                          I was refering to spatic you twit.

Comment

Why is he still allowed to post here?

The only reasonable explanation is that he's a construct of Cracky McSlugHooters' twisted mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Odaclaus
                              If only. No, he simple fell and couldn't get up till now.
                              I wasn't banned, as I didn't violate any rules.

However you've fallen in a cultural and intellectual sense. I don't care if you're the entire Western world's gift to karate. You're still an absolute dickhead and about as Irish as sushi itself.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalRage
                                Why is he still allowed to post here?

The only reasonable explanation is that he's a construct of Cracky McSlugHooters' twisted mind...
                                No you see Cracky is a fascist from Canada, where as I have left wing leanings and am from Australia.

Cracky is also given to making homoerotic remarks a lot, which I would never participate in.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X