No announcement yet.

Diary of an undergraduate Wing Tsunner aged 18 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:laughing7 Streetfighters will surely fall against his tsunami of chainpunches(R)

Comment

my stories in class. I never dreamt I could be so popular! The Beautiful Spring is definitely carrying me to Glory in her gentle stream.

Comment

after all that I hope our hero gets some even if it's from that fat chick from his class

Comment

More great stuff, thanks RD!

Comment

Superb character development. Simply stunning.

Comment

Dammit, I just found out that none of my dojo's techniques are trademarked or registered.

Comment

Since when did wing chun teach headlocks?

Comment

since at least Thursday March 4, 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry_Spastic
                    Since when did wing chun teach headlocks?
                    Our hero does Wing TSun. Wing Chun is for faggots.

PS: Dear Running Dog, if you somehow work catch wrestling into this I will love you forever....:5bouncy:

Comment

I predict our *hero* will give a few, take a few and be an all 'round less pretentious over indulged slag.

Maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Tortelli
                        Our hero does Wing TSun. Wing Chun is for faggots.

PS: Dear Running Dog, if you somehow work catch wrestling into this I will love you forever....:5bouncy:
                        I say he should gatecrash a folkwrestling meet in a county that still has them and get the shit kicked out of him, the coarse laughter of some "common" cheese and beer fed wrestlers echoing in his formerly prim ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry_Spastic
                          I predict our *hero* will give a few, take a few and be an all 'round less pretentious over indulged slag.

Maybe...
                          YOU ARE SHITTING UP AN AWESOME THREAD. STOP POSTING OR I WILL DRILL HOLES IN YOUR KNEECAPS!

Comment

A very nice update, all a matter of time before he gets to teach some military folk.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Plasma
                                YOU ARE SHITTING UP AN AWESOME THREAD. STOP POSTING OR I WILL DRILL HOLES IN YOUR KNEECAPS!

That is a very one eyed perspective :icon_cycl

I'm more scared of my 6 year old nephew, only he doesn't abuse forum leader powers.

By all means drop by. I'm sure a quick whack with something and you'd wake up to a magic land of armed, burly guards who would happily shack you up with the Messiah Complexes, the paranoid schizophrenics and other such equally dangerous people.

Also, "KILL YOURSELF"? My dear insecure fellow carbon based organism, I know more ways of taking my own life than I care to mention, let alone other people's. I think if I was going to carry through with the act I would have.

RunningDog, please continue.

Plasma, put your "hate and a blade" to somewhere useful.... like a major artery on yourself.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X