No announcement yet.

Diary of an undergraduate Wing Tsunner aged 18 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock the thread till part 2, I'm sure no-one wants to keep reading "Moar PLz" posts till the next part is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Odacon
      Lock the thread till part 2, I'm sure no-one wants to keep reading "Moar PLz" posts till the next part is ready.
      Doesn't that count as a MOAR PLZ post?

If I click the submit reply button now, will a shitload of people click on the thread expecting the next entry?

Let's find out.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDog
        If I click the submit reply button now, will a shitload of people click on the thread expecting the next entry?

Let's find out.
        Bastard.

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT.

Friends and colleagues,

Vince Tortelli decided to give me a red varrot for my last post. Therefore, I will post the next entry when his little green snake has been cut in half. Get repping folks!

Goodnight

Dog

Comment

careful RunningDog, Vince has a picture of himself standing next to Bas Rutten..... I don't know if that means anything, but look at that training outfit!

http://www.bullshido.net/z/Vince-Tortelli/

Comment

I'm not sure which disturbs me more: Your knowledge of the colour of Vince Tortelli's "little snake", or the (alleged) fact that it is green.

Comment

He means the varrot bar you sicko.

Comment

Oh. Oh. I'm terribly sorry. I just figured, with all those gently rolling arms, the vaunted sensitivity, and the legendarily sticky hands, that something was...

Oh dear. I hope I haven't offended anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDog
                    ANNOUNCEMENT.

Friends and colleagues,

Vince Tortelli decided to give me a red varrot for my last post. Therefore, I will post the next entry when his little green snake has been cut in half. Get repping folks!

Goodnight

Dog
                    Little green and red dots = serious bithness.

(now start neg repping, I want to read the next installment too!)

Comment

I have decided that instead of passively accepting neg reps, I will now be posting videos and images that should actively earn them, starting with....THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjFFoy3tg4s

Comment

Karl Gotch is weeping in heaven Vince.

Comment

How long was Vince's green snake the last time you saw it, RD?

Just to make sure we don't cut more than half of it off... It has 6 segments right now...

CLICK & WATCH
                          :
                          I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                          " - by Vorpal

Comment

I spent Thanksgiving break in the mountains of Virginia with no internet access. I came back to civilization to some of the funniest shit I've ever read. Christmas came early this year. Thank you.

Comment

MOAR PLZ

Comment

I think i'm just going to add my two pence worth to the collective Running Dog nut riding goin on here....

Dog, no man no, don't get up!!! You'v earned all these folks on your golden balls!!:laughing4

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X