130 pound female Jujutsu-ka 1 Marine Corps 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

130 pound female Jujutsu-ka 1 Marine Corps 0

Last edited by plasma; 10/07/2007 3:56pm, .

Oh my god, i would have loved to have seen that. i think that may have made my week.

Comment

It's all fun and games till they come driving down the street for the rematch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYL00x9oMH8

Comment

Plasma, you do JJJ?

Good story though.

Comment

Originally posted by kwoww
          Plasma, you do JJJ?

Good story though.
          Plasma is a dedicated lifelong practitioner of the LARP. It's in his blood :)
          Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
          ...Willing is not enough you must do
          ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Plasma - That made my day! :)

KF - you really should stop underestimating women
            "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily
              Plasma - That made my day! :)

KF - you really should stop underestimating women
              Women only serve two purposes in life. And one of them doesn't involve being able to kick my ass :icon_wink
              ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by KempoFist
                Women only serve two purposes in life. And one of them doesn't involve being able to kick my ass :icon_wink

You my friend are dating the wrong women.
                Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
                and remember what peace there may be in silence.
                As far as possible, without surrender,
                be on good terms with all persons.
                Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
                and listen to others,
                even to the dull and ignorant;
                they too have their story.

-excerpt of the poem called "Desiderata," by Max Ehrman, 1927.

Comment

Originally posted by JP
                  You my friend are dating the wrong women.
                  And you my friend are being too kind in assuming that KempoFist could get a date in the first place :)
                  "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Comment

Originally posted by Lily
                    And you my friend are being too kind in assuming that KempoFist could get a date in the first place :)
                    oooooooh, and the low blows come out. Hey just because I don't "date" doesn't mean I don't use women :20bux:
                    ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by KempoFist
                      oooooooh, and the low blows come out. Hey just because I don't "date" doesn't mean I don't use women :20bux:
                      KF: "Mum, can you please wash my gi?"

Comment

Here's a thought, have you served in the Corps. Didnt think so. There's a big difference slick between a boot ass Marine and a seasoned one.

I think that you and this young lady would make a fine addition to the USMC. So tommorow why dont you and this young lady go to the recruiters office and sign up for the minimum of six years, just like those young men did.

I understand there are alot of job openings in Iraq right now. But should you decide not to do this, why not trying to show a little respect for those kids who do have the BALLS to do it and made a choice to serve there country.

I would think that this would be the least that someone with the banner of " forum leader " would do, unless of course you do not believe in Leadership by Example.

Sharkonis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkonis
                          Here's a thought, have you served in the Corps. Didnt think so. There's a big difference slick between a boot ass Marine and a seasoned one.

I think that you and this young lady would make a fine addition to the USMC. So tommorow why dont you and this young lady go to the recruiters office and sign up for the minimum of six years, just like those young men did.

I understand there are alot of job openings in Iraq right now. But should you decide not to do this, why not trying to show a little respect for those kids who do have the BALLS to do it and made a choice to serve there country.

I would think that this would be the least that someone with the banner of " forum leader " would do, unless of course you do not believe in Leadership by Example.

Sharkonis.
                          Wow, I suddenly realise that US marines must be great martial artists and not twats that go around trying to impress birds with their macho-ism. I agree, this story must be censored in the name of liberty!!!
                          You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
                          FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
                          Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
                          Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkonis

Sharkonis.
                            Sorry I was laughing too much after the first sentence to read the rest. Ok off to take a shower, and go into work that isn't as important has a couple fresh out of bootcamp marines dicking around frederick impressing girls.

Comment

BIG difference between a couple of boots and a seasoned Marine (USMC 79-83).

Plasma - good for these two "boots" to eat a little humble pie. They probably spent all of 10 minutes on each technique in training. This in addition to close order drill, rifle qualification, leaning to field strip their weapon, etc, etc, etc.

I, and probably every of serviceman/woman take exception to the spirit of your thread.

Fuck you.

Sincerely,

Joe
                              Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X