Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever witness something so pathetic you want to kill a puppy with a meat tenderizer?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ever witness something so pathetic you want to kill a puppy with a meat tenderizer?

    I was walking through my university cafeteria today and this 6'5, 150 lb kid was sporting a tkd gi. for some reason, this was a painful sight to behold and words cannot describe the pity/contempt/lack of ability to comprehend such pathetic behavior which i felt.

    The only thing that was worse was seeing a group of african americans charging into a walmart with their tkd gi's on.

    I am not an attention seeking whore; yes these things really happen because I live in the slow part of Delaware where people have nothing better to do.

    i honestly hope to god our mma club gets challenged by tkd club or krotty club..
    oh well.. i can dream.

    what would you do in my situation?

    i honestly had to hold back from laughing or yelling at the kid to go fucking change
    Last edited by rhcp430; 10/04/2007 6:54am, .

    #2
    Originally posted by rhcp430
    I was walking through my university cafeteria today and this 6'5, 150 lb kid was sporting a tkd gi. for some reason, this was a painful sight to behold and words cannot describe the pity/contempt/lack of ability to comprehend such pathetic behavior which i felt.

    The only thing that was worse was seeing a group of african americans charging into a walmart with their tkd gi's on.

    I am not an attention seeking whore; yes these things really happen because I live in the slow part of Delaware where people have nothing better to do.

    i honestly hope to god our mma club gets challenged by tkd club or krotty club..
    oh well.. i can dream.

    what would you do in my situation?

    i honestly had to hold back from laughing or yelling at the kid to go fucking change
    Some people live busy schedules and do not have time for changing. There's a good 30 minute drive for me to get home if I need to, and if I'm wearing my gi, no amount of yelling is going to make me drive there. The best bet is to carry a change of clothes in you car, but after working two jobs (office secretary who runs things around a building like no-one's business, and an elementary school activities leader), going to TKD (after exercising at home, more likely than not), and taking class, you and your annoyance of my gi is the least of my worries.

    Get a life, and stop worrying about his.

    EDIT: I love the red hot chili peppers too.

    Comment


      #3
      I walk to Judo in my Gi bottoms but I would NEVER wear the jacket and Belt. It only takes two seconds to change into a T-shirt.
      " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

      " I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

      "Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

      "Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

      "That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Asriel
        I walk to Judo in my Gi bottoms but I would NEVER wear the jacket and Belt. It only takes two seconds to change into a T-shirt.
        seconded.


        and whatever would they do if they spilled ketchup on their spotless-from-lack-of-hard-contact/sweating gi?
        In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Asriel
          I walk to Judo in my Gi bottoms but I would NEVER wear the jacket and Belt. It only takes two seconds to change into a T-shirt.
          Yes, it does. I'm just saying that at a certain point, you don't care about what other people are seeing.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by cyril
            Yes, it does. I'm just saying that at a certain point, you don't care about what other people are seeing.
            Obviously, or you wouldn't be doing TKD :op

            Sorry couldn't resist.
            " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

            " I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

            "Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

            "Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

            "That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

            Comment


              #7
              Gi envy, I've seen it many times before. You need to join a TMA class and then you too can wear your uniform with pride.

              Comment


                #8
                I recommend a CMA,


                Then he could prance around in his satin jammies.


                :icon_chee
                If you can't laugh at yourself,
                Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

                The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


                Comment


                  #9
                  HEY!....

                  ....those are silk jammies....

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by tatsu84
                    HEY!....

                    ....those are silk jammies....

                    Sorry,

                    My mistake,
                    If you can't laugh at yourself,
                    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

                    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


                    Comment


                      #11
                      :cool:

                      that's right, don't u forget!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by tatsu84
                        :cool:

                        that's right, don't u forget!













                        That is some dead sexy shit there!
                        If you can't laugh at yourself,
                        Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

                        The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


                        Comment


                          #13
                          Losers! Everyone knows cool people only wear Affliction shirts and TapouT shorts when going to Wal-Mart.

                          ALL YOUR TMA ARE BELONG TO DANA WHITE BWAHAHAHA!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Vince Tortelli
                            Losers! Everyone knows cool people only wear Affliction shirts and TapouT shorts when going to Wal-Mart.

                            ALL YOUR TMA ARE BELONG TO DANA WHITE BWAHAHAHA!


                            Vince Tortelli:


                            Scourge of the Warehouse Clubs!


                            If you can't laugh at yourself,
                            Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

                            The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.


                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by rhcp430
                              I was walking through my university cafeteria today and this 6'5, 150 lb kid was sporting a tkd gi. for some reason, this was a painful sight to behold and words cannot describe the pity/contempt/lack of ability to comprehend such pathetic behavior which i felt.

                              The only thing that was worse was seeing a group of african americans charging into a walmart with their tkd gi's on.

                              I am not an attention seeking whore; yes these things really happen because I live in the slow part of Delaware where people have nothing better to do.

                              i honestly hope to god our mma club gets challenged by tkd club or krotty club..
                              oh well.. i can dream.

                              what would you do in my situation?

                              i honestly had to hold back from laughing or yelling at the kid to go fucking change
                              Wow, I'm arguing against this MMA type of arrogance on another thread and look what you do.

                              I also find it funny the college kid is anonymous but the kids going into Walmart are African American.

                              I guess he is white, black people don't go to college.

                              Bigot much?

                              Never wear my Gi Top in public.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X