Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A rose by any other name would still make a bad thread for MABS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A rose by any other name would still make a bad thread for MABS.

So this idea just flew into my head and I had to ask. If you found a martial arts school of whatever style you personally like to train, and the school was not BS they taught real MA they did real sparring and for all intents and purposes the school would be ideal for your personal style...But the school's name is actually "McDojo". Would you still train there?

if it was the best instruction in town I would train there if the school was called "NAMBLA World Headquarters," who gives a shit what the name is? dumb thread.

Comment

Not if you called them stinkblossums.

Comment

The school's name wouldn't be McDojo because a certain fast food company would have sent round their black belt lawyers and choked the shit out of the owner.

The fact that you did not consider that suggests you should head for Newbietown. Where this thread is going I have no idea but I predict a short life in MABS for it.
        Failing to become awesome since 1976

Comment

Moved from MABS.
          Original title: "A rose by any other name"
          Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
          "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
          Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
          Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
          Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
          Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
          Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
          I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
          TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
          ATTN TOM KAGAN
          World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
          Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
          I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
          Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by pnwnorseman
            So this idea just flew into my head and I had to ask. If you found a martial arts school of whatever style you personally like to train, and the school was not BS they taught real MA they did real sparring and for all intents and purposes the school would be ideal for your personal style...But the school's name is actually "McDojo". Would you still train there?
            Go and sit in the corner.

Comment

Comment

Man, this is really a retarded thread. That and your other one, you're not making a good first impression.

Comment

Originally posted by pnwnorseman
                  So this idea just flew into my empty excuse for a head and I had to ask. If you found a whorehouse that's really cheap with fugly fat whores, and the place hasn't been cleaned since Nixon was in office, the madame looks like a transexual Bette Midler, and the whores have a cornucopia of STDs, would you still go there?

Fixed for accuracy.

Comment

Zub Zub Zowned.

Comment

Worst thread ever?

Comment

^^^Come on, at least it's not a chunner...

Or is he/she?

CLICK & WATCH
                        :
                        I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                        " - by Vorpal

Comment

Originally posted by artard
                          if it was the best instruction in town I would train there if the school was called "NAMBLA World Headquarters," who gives a shit what the name is? dumb thread.
                          Wait... I can study MA here too?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X