_ing _un sucks: Kevin Chan "streetfighting"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ty5
    Presuming you are in the Southern UK, there is a throwdown in the early stages of planning for early in the new year in Oxford.
    I wish I'd make it there just to meet KamonGuy.

Anyhow, how the hell is it possible not to know where Slovakia is?!? :icon_evil

:toothy9:

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Comment

Nah, no chance. He would not want to put us all at risk of his eye jabs and bare knuckle boxing skillz.

Thread just in case..
      http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...ghlight=oxford

The event in Slovakia looked pretty good though, are you planning the same for next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonuzaba
        I wish I'd make it there just to meet KamonGuy.

Anyhow, how the hell is it possible not to know where Slovakia is?!? :icon_evil

:toothy9:
        Yeah! Its a state in Australia, right nex to New South Whales.

:icon_geek

Comment

Originally posted by ty5
          ...The event in Slovakia looked pretty good though, are you planning the same for next year?
          Definitely, absolutely, positively.

Now that we've got people on TV, there will be lines of those willing to travel to Slovak republic to ... *insert favourite Hostel-the-movie-TM joke here*... :eatbaby:

:laughing8

CLICK & WATCH
          :
          I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
          " - by Vorpal

Comment

You get to see Tony Z's Muay Thai and boxing skills if you make it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDog
              You get to see Tony Z's Muay Thai and boxing skills if you make it out there.
              You gotta admit that was Kamonguy's probably bestest line evvvaaa!
              I should make people pay for watching my muay thai skills... Maybe start my own system... Gotta learn how to root my leg first, I guess...

CLICK & WATCH
              :
              I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

Comment

When you can root that back leg, grapplers will no longer be a threat to you. You will simply neutralize their energy, and then kill them with an elbow to the spine.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDog
                  When you can root that back leg, grapplers will no longer be a threat to you. You will simply neutralize their energy, and then kill them with an elbow to the spine.
                  Yeah, nobody f*cks with THE ONES WITH ROOTED LEGS, bitches!

CLICK & WATCH
                  :
                  I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

Comment

Originally posted by Kamon Guy
                    As for the one legged comment - he allowed me to try anything including picking him up!
                    There was just no leverage
                    Damn, I hate to give this trick away, but this shit is starting to tire me out.

Spoiler:
                    He was pushing up on your elbow.

When you grip someone and they push your elbow up and outwards you cant lift them, push them or move them and you lose your leverage.

It works even better if you grip them with two hands and they push both of your elbows up.

Most people dont even notice that the magician is touching their elbows. A 70 pound child can hold off a 200+ pound adult this way.

Its a magic trick and it doesnt work on someone who knows Judo!
                    Last edited by Askari; 9/17/2007 6:21pm, .

Comment

Originally posted by Tonuzaba
                      Definitely, absolutely, positively.

Now that we've got people on TV, there will be lines of those willing to travel to Slovak republic to ...

Comment

lol still looks fancy as hell its for people that want to look super fancy and cool while fighting

Comment

Damn, I might be getting old, but the meaning of the last two posts somehow evades me, sorry...

CLICK & WATCH
                          :
                          I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

Comment

So it's settled. I'll use the Warhammer 40k references and avatars and Tonuzaba uses ones from Lord of the _ings.

Comment

But never in the same thread...because, like, that would be nerd overload. And until I am licensed to use PFY and BOFH references, no one can double nerd a thread. Agreed?

Comment

Somebody has to be the ill-informed one, so I'll ask: what the hell is PFY and BOFH? What is Warhammer, while we're at it?

Bullshido really is a meeting place of cultures...

CLICK & WATCH
                                :
                                I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X