Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know these guys?

Hey,

Im doing a school report on people i admire in MMA and i was just wondering if anyone had biographies for Ryan Meagers, Tim Hart, Cale Yarbrough and Ben Bradley. They are all fighters from Augusta GA region and train at Augusta MMA gyms.

John Burns
    Augusta GA
    BJJ whitebelt

Hi John,

Where do you train in Augusta? And what would you like to know?
    Cale is actually from Athens not Augusta but I an get you in touch with him as well.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Comment

I train at Foca Brazilian Jiu-jitsu in North Augusta whenever i'm living with my dad (which is not that often mind).

I'm just looking for a general biography. When they were born, some training history, career highlights stuff like that. Just a few words.

If you could get them to PM it to me that would be great.

Comment

You can't recieve PMs with only 2 posts.

Email me at Asia_I at Hotmail dot com. And I will give you a breif bio on me and will ask Ryan when I am choking him tonight if he wants to share any info.
        ______
        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
        -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
        The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Feel like a new name did you spartan6? Sorry, no soup for you.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X