Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad, Bad Tae Kwon Don't and Krotty Kicksomething or other

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    uhm....ok...

    i had to do an hour long sparring sessions in order of my full contact tournament thats coming up, how am i larping?
    They didnt grab my wrist you know.
    I got touched on the temple and on the nose, on my jaw, in my stomach on my legs.
    I feel alive.
    And kinda dizzy eversince.
    I gotta go, Mickey Mouse just walked in to say that Julius Ceasar is bitching about how i parked him in with my car.

    Comment


      #47
      Chapter 3: Lebell stops trying to make sense and takes the Angry_Spastic route to posting hell.
      Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

      Gandhi

      Comment


        #48
        no i asked you a question, how am i a larper...KI-BOY?

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Lebell
          no i asked you a question, how am i a larper...KI-BOY?
          Oooh, now I see why so many people want to take swings at you in pubs, you highly-strung drama queen.


          You said you'd grab my wrist, so therefore, that would make you a LARPer.


          Pssst ki's not real, my super-powers come from the secret combining of cheese, tomato paste and bread.
          Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

          Gandhi

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by sochin101
            Oooh, now I see why so many people want to take swings at you in pubs, you highly-strung drama queen.
            no, they swing at me because i'm an asshole, not a dramaqueen.
            actually im getting milder now im going towards 30.

            but on topic now: i'll grab your wrist good, and i expect to be forced into a supercool salto before i hit the mat.

            I get my superpowers from Jesus, but only on saturday afternoons because he says he needs them during the other days.
            So don't pray on saturday afternoons because im on the other side of the line abusing the info.

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by Lebell
              I gotta go, Mickey Mouse just walked in to say that Julius Ceasar is bitching about how i parked him in with my car.
              You live in wierd Neiborhood... Lol

              OT- Were these kids all from one school or was it a buch of schools together?
              On the one hand you have a McDojo somewhere, or you have several schools teaching crap to kids.
              Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by sochin101
                These ones?


                or these ones?



                either way, why do you want to f*ck them?
                The bad teeth turn him on?
                GUIZ THIS IS LIEK MY SIGNACHOOR LOLOL

                :icon_roll

                Comment


                  #53
                  This is kinda like a XMA demonstration I saw here at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition)
                  A bunch of 14 year olds were doing some pop dance fighting, and they were calling out people from the audience to come and join in. Trance music was turned up high.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by Aikicat
                    This is kinda like a XMA demonstration I saw here at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition)
                    A bunch of 14 year olds were doing some pop dance fighting, and they were calling out people from the audience to come and join in. Trance music was turned up high.
                    This would be enough for me to turn postal.
                    What type of people like that crap anyway?
                    I just don't understand what is wrong with them.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by syberia
                      You live in wierd Neiborhood... Lol
                      It's not too bad.

                      I used to live across a whorehouse, that wasnt very pleasant.
                      The whorehouse was special though: They had the ugliest hookers in town.
                      They were all black fat jamaican chicks and the whorehouse was called exotic dreams.
                      The pimp was a tall white guy who during summertime stood outside or sat on a chair in front of the dooropening wearing a wifebeater, holding a can of beer and a ciggy.
                      My right neighbour was a half psychotic alcoholic bycicle repair guy who had his car in front of my door which hadnt moved in 10 years or so, there was moss (spelling?that green stuff that also grows on wood or rocks) on it.

                      Beneath me lived a 40 something guy who just divorced his wife and would call her late when he was drunk and emotional and i could hear every word of his conversation.
                      My landlord was a dodgy lawyer, even a friend of mine who was a hells angel at the time warned me for.

                      Aroud the corner was a shelter/living project for ex homeless people, and a lot of loud studenthouses.

                      So if you ever wish that someone goes to hell, pm me and i'll give you the directions.
                      I'll also give you my phonenumber so we can hook up sometimes. :-p

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Originally posted by Lebell
                        laissez-faire..uhm laisser (letting/permitting/allowing) uhm..faire..means going or to move...uhm..letting it go?
                        Laissez faire: from the French, meaning "laser fair". There's usually cotton candy, laser guns, and disco.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by Lebell
                          It's not too bad.

                          I used to live across a whorehouse, that wasnt very pleasant.
                          The whorehouse was special though: They had the ugliest hookers in town.
                          They were all black fat jamaican chicks and the whorehouse was called exotic dreams.
                          The pimp was a tall white guy who during summertime stood outside or sat on a chair in front of the dooropening wearing a wifebeater, holding a can of beer and a ciggy.
                          My right neighbour was a half psychotic alcoholic bycicle repair guy who had his car in front of my door which hadnt moved in 10 years or so, there was moss (spelling?that green stuff that also grows on wood or rocks) on it.

                          Beneath me lived a 40 something guy who just divorced his wife and would call her late when he was drunk and emotional and i could hear every word of his conversation.
                          My landlord was a dodgy lawyer, even a friend of mine who was a hells angel at the time warned me for.

                          Aroud the corner was a shelter/living project for ex homeless people, and a lot of loud studenthouses.

                          So if you ever wish that someone goes to hell, pm me and i'll give you the directions.
                          I'll also give you my phonenumber so we can hook up sometimes. :-p
                          Lol, sounds... nice- i'll let you know if i feel like visiting.

                          Moss is indeed spelt moss.

                          "laser fair". There's usually cotton candy, laser guns, and disco
                          Thats like almost all of my favorite things!!! Are there cookies?? If so- i am so there...
                          Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Lebell
                            This would be enough for me to turn postal.
                            What type of people like that crap anyway?
                            I just don't understand what is wrong with them.
                            They're kids, you just attract them with shiny and/ or colourful things and they'll be hooked to just about anything.
                            Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??.........................​My work here is done.

                            Comment


                              #59
                              I'm still waiting on the pics of the demo.

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by I'm Spartacus
                                Dude.. you yanks seriously fucked up our language.. LOL
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvhiGwbZ-2A

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X