No announcement yet.

The greatest Aikido demonstration I've seen to this date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BWAHAHAHA! Those were so cute....someone post a picture of hot chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Spartacus
      and...

Prezactly me point. Even better - babies can: scream, puke, piss, shit and fart all at once, espececially the girls (they can multi-task!) :)
      Last edited by kiaiki; 9/05/2007 10:46am, .

Comment

Originally posted by kiaiki
        Perzaclty me point. Even better - babies can, scream, puke, piss, shit and fart all at once, espececially the girls (they can multi-task!) :)

Lol...
        Gosh, thats the nicest thing anyone has said yet about the female gender on this forum.
        :5flowerfa :icon_quee

Comment

That was Great, I have been laughing for 20 minutes watching it over and over :boxing:

Comment

The primary villian in the video in question is undoubtedly the audience.

Who in their right mind, or at least who in this forum, would have been able to sit in that room and watch this travesty without standing up and shouting "COME THE FUCK ON!"?

I just don't get it, I suppose. If somebody I was training with asked me to put on a demo of how badass they were by doing a pratfall for them, I'd probably kick their ass on principle. Obviously, that is not one of the "principles" demonstrated here.

We need ninjas, ninjas in hakama pants who can infiltrate the Hombu and impersonate Aikidoka, and then, when the unsuspecting master puts on another demo, WHACK. Frisbee to the face.

Comment

beautifool :wbaba2

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X