Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frutaiga - MMA's Secret Weapon!?!?

Does this count as MABS?

This crap was in my email inbox when I came home today.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up." Henry Rollins

oh man that stuff sounds great I can't wait to try frutaiga

Comment

Try to say "frutaiga" really fast, many times. Fun, ain't it?

Comment

did you click the link? it probably brings you to a credit card fraud website or something

Comment

Oh no. The link is the real magic here!

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up." Henry Rollins

Comment

Having always been a fan of vitamins, I don't doubt that they will help in training and recovery and so forth, but just about everything ever concieved as far as legal performance enhancers can be purchased at GNC.

Let time I checked you can trademark a name or logo, but for "compounds" you need a patent, and as the US and Russia(or Japan or China for that matter) have no patent agreements, that still wouldn't mean much.

Finally... direct marketing!!! This sounds a lot like Herbalife, metabolife, cutco knives... whenever I see the words direct marketing, I just walk the other way(having learned my lesson in highschool).

I mean if were the next Siberian Ginseng or Omega-3 complex you would think that it would be flying off the shelves. They shouldn't need to try to con Dojos and Instructors into pushing the stuff on their students. The only performance enhancers that I know of that need direct marketing... well let's just say the DEA wouldn't really want to see them on a shelf at GNC or your Dojo for that matter.

Comment

Huh... is this bullshido... goddamn, I think this is another challenge to the definition of bullshido.

Comment

Perhaps they should advertise to the RBSD market instead. It immediately conjured up Krav Maga training to me.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w

Comment

Originally posted by Kuma
                  Perhaps they should advertise to the RBSD market instead. It immediately conjured up Krav Maga training to me.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w
                  Fortelling the future much?

Comment

Originally posted by kwoww
                    Fortelling the future much?
                    All through meticulous study of ancient history. I'd be surprised if many people even remember Python.

It could have been worse, though. I mean, this was a direct-marketing email advert. I was expecting a promise for bigger, stronger erections before the end of the pitch.

Maybe it was in the subtext.

Comment

Holy poop! $45 a bottle?!

http://www.teamfrutaiga.com/retailshop.aspx?ID=flexmart

Comment

Originally posted by kingmiracleman
                        And there it is.
                        The Benefits of Frutaiga:
                        Enhances Sexual Vitality* can be enjoyed by the entire family.
                        If it enhances sexual vitality, I don't really want my kids drinking it.

Comment

Promotes Weight Loss & Cellulite Reduction*

The weight loss will primarily be from the removal of the cellulite (dollars) from your wallet.
                          If you can't laugh at yourself,
                          Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Comment

The website is rife with typical miracle product bullshido.
                            Frutaiga is part of the explosive new nutritional supplement category known as a Functional Food Beverage. However, Frutaiga stands alone as the Ultimate Guaranteed Potency Beverage.
                            Frutaiga is NOT a "Juiced-Fruit" beverage!

This is what puts Frutaiga in a class of its own!
                            A Guaranteed Potency Beverage starts with known amounts of proven, standardized, guaranteed health-enhancing extracts. These beneficial extracts are then optimized for absorption through Frutaiga's proprietary juice-delivery-system.

What is a Juice-Delivery-System?
                            Frutaiga's Juice-Delivery-System is a specifically formulated blend containing a precise mixture of fruit juices, purified water and "natural essence" flavors. Our Juice-Delivery-System into your body and makes Frutaiga taste GREAT!
                            That "juice delivery system" might just be a bargain at $45 a pop. Most proprietors charge at least $50 for that kind of flavor enhancement.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuma
                              That "juice delivery system" might just be a bargain at $45 a pop.
                              I know of a "alcohol delivery system" that's worth 200 dollars a bottle.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X