X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizzaro Root
    replied
    Originally posted by new2bjj
    There was a time when he was the guy to beat, period. I think people buy books they don't read all the time. Look at all those Right Wing and Left Wing books. Do you think anyone has all that time to read that? No, they put them on their book shelf to show people what they really think, without having to say anything that might insult/offend anyone. Rush Limbaugh on the shelf, don't say anything about Bush- Al Franken, drop the Hilary cracks, now! The new book by Jim Norton- well, basically you're just saying you're stupid, but that's a whole other subject.

you should just skim through "The Curse of 1920" complete and utter crap.

Leave a comment:

• Necroth
    replied
    Ummm, if you bought the Bravo book and are complaining about the weed references, maybe you missed the point. Reading a Victory Belt book of any kind can be an arduous task if you aren't prepared to slog through mindless introductions, but the whole weed culture thing is information that maybe the modern American should read. Not to be preachy, but there are 0 overdoses per year in relation to all forms of THC introduction to the body (smoking, vaporisation, pills, or sprays), but there are over 4000 deaths per year directly related to alcohol poisoning, let alone the huge numbers relating to intoxication and vehicle accidents. Yet, weed is illegal and alcohol is legal, even funded by politicians in some cases (many local, state and federal politicians in the south own pieces of whiskey giant Jack Daniels, through stock and venture backing).

As for Tito's book, I hope it's ghost written. I pray so. Because if he writes anything like he talks, it will be one rant after another, non-stop, with bad punctuation and no grammar. And i used to like watching him, early in his career...I am so ashamed.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyZ
    replied
    I'm curious what he might have to say about Dana White in this book. Perhaps it will be a chance to respond to Dana's SpikeTV documentary on their grudge/boxing match (which didn't end up happening).

Leave a comment:

• Sam Browning
    replied
    Originally posted by Eldarbong
    What about herpes tests?
    Is there a blood test for herpes? I don't know.

Leave a comment:

• Eldarbong
    replied
    Originally posted by tsname
    Is it required for MMA fighters, or boxers even, to get a blood test before a fight? My friends said it was required when we were watching the Florian/Sherk fight.
    What about herpes tests?

Leave a comment:

• tsname
    replied
    Originally posted by Samuel Browning
    Kudos to Tito for presumably dodging the herp given that he was with Jenna. However, I'm not sure I would want him bleeding on anyone after where he's been, and who he's done.
    Is it required for MMA fighters, or boxers even, to get a blood test before a fight? My friends said it was required when we were watching the Florian/Sherk fight.

Leave a comment:

• Eldarbong
    replied
    It can't be worse than this book:

Leave a comment:

• Sam Browning
    replied
    Kudos to Tito for presumably dodging the herp given that he was with Jenna. However, I'm not sure I would want him bleeding on anyone after where he's been, and who he's done.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 8/15/2007 8:04pm, .

Leave a comment:

• ToUnderstand
    replied
    If the book is more fun to read than the I Chong ill buy it, but IMO nothing beats the I Chong!

Leave a comment:

• jkdbuck76
    replied
    Chapter 6: Groundwork with Jenna

Leave a comment:

• Vince Tortelli
    replied
    If Eddie Bravo gets to put out a book where I have to slog through a hundred pages of "Weed is awesome! Smoke weed! It's like steroids for YOUR MIND!" to get to the sweeps from half-guard section, then Tito can publish whatever the heck he wants. I'll probably buy it once it comes out in paperback.

Leave a comment:

• bobyclumsyninja
    replied
    Originally posted by new2bjj
    There was a time when he was the guy to beat, period. I think people buy books they don't read all the time. Look at all those Right Wing and Left Wing books. Do you think anyone has all that time to read that?
    A lot of people read them on the shitter. Reading about Bush makes me want to move MY bowels. Hopefully people have the sense and decorum to not then set them out on the dining room side table.

"interesting potpouri you've got here, what is that exactly?? smells tangy...":munky2::laughing1:laughing1:5headache

Leave a comment:

• Sam Browning
    replied
    He'll probably have someone ghost write it for him.

Leave a comment:

• Ashe
    replied
    But Tito DOES have a massive head. That alone is fascinating. His neck must be very strong indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Cephalopod
    replied
    Originally posted by Aikicat
    Tito's a smart cat...he's good at talking, maybe he's good at writing too?
    Hahahahahahah. A cursory glance at his posts on mma.tv should dispel this idea pretty quick.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X