Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attn JFS_USA

mr. jerry f. \\\"jfs\\\" gaylord springer:

i haev been retaynd az legull cownsel in a classy akshun lawsoot field by teh followin hard parties:

- teh NAACP
    - black panthurz
    - deathrow records
    - teh nation of angola
    - tyrone

seekin royalteez 4 ur use uf teh word \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"nigger\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" in a parkin lawt, witch by owr estimashun frum YouTube totalz $8.06581752e67, adjustad 4 damajaz frum copyright infringmant via teh inturnet

anay bruthaz or sistaz who reed this.thred may sign up 2 join teh class action jackson

if u du not appeer in this.thred 4 judgmant by teh ghost of Thurgood Marshall u shal b found in default adn i will haev 2 administar sum old testament justice :gwbdance:
    Yeah, it's just too bad all of Gravedigger's posts are actually burned onto stone tablets by the flaming sword of Gabriel himself, then mailed to Phrost to be converted into forum code under the name "Gravedigger". -Boyd :love2:

I hate the gravedigger gimick account

Comment

I have changed my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Soju - Joe
        i h8 ur george costanza gimmick oh wait :5oops:
        Yeah, it's just too bad all of Gravedigger's posts are actually burned onto stone tablets by the flaming sword of Gabriel himself, then mailed to Phrost to be converted into forum code under the name "Gravedigger". -Boyd :love2:

Comment

I have slightly more hair than George Costanze

Comment

Originally posted by Soju - Joe
            It takes a lot of effort to mangle the English language in such a thorough manner. Give the guy some credit.
            Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Meh gimmick is meh.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp
                It takes a lot of effort to mangle the English language in such a thorough manner. Give the guy some credit.

I don't know about that.

There are many, many posters here who have turned English into a completely undecipherable language in their posts

AngrySpastic for example

Comment

...Ok.

Comment

How can you hate a KFC bucket head with a guitar ? That defies all logic .

Gravediggar FUR PRESIDENT !!!
                    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                    BILL HICKS,
                    1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

I like white girls with big buts. This leads me to believe that I was black in a previous life. Can I get in on the class action lawsuit even though now I'm white? I'll take karma instead of money in the settlement.

Comment

Originally posted by bad credit
                        I like white girls with big buts. This leads me to believe that I was black in a previous life. Can I get in on the class action lawsuit even though now I'm white? I'll take karma instead of money in the settlement.
                        Actullay you're just rediscovering your roots. See dresses in the Victorian era were shaped so that the woman's.... Dammit! That's the last time I proof read a paper for my fiancee!

Comment

shut up goju. best gimmick ever.

oh i officially sign here: X
                          :new_all_c

Comment

LAVATOR Uber alles Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

that missing R should earn you a magma blast.

besides, the lava deity is not a gimmick.
                              :new_all_c

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X