Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OLDFLASH: John McLaine GnP's kung fu chick (spoilers inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OLDFLASH: John McLaine GnP's kung fu chick (spoilers inside)

I know this is way out of date, but don't read on unless you've already seen Die Hard 4.0.

Awesome movie.

One high point: McLaine is getting a beating from a hot AZN kung fu chick. He utters the immortal line "That's enough of this kung-fu shit", charges over and GnP's her. Pretty funny stuff.

We recently had James Bond RNC'ing terrorists... it seems Hollywood & the movie industry is taking notice of how fights get won. FUCKIN KICKASS

I seen Bourne Ultimatum with an Aikido friend, I no longer do Aikido, but Bourne did a sweet kotegaeshi on a guy with a gun and for the Judo side I seen him do a seionage on another, no more crazy roundhouse kicks, Hollywood is getting a bit smarter now....

Bumblebee did Harai o'goshi on Barricade, that was sweet too.

Maggie Q >>>> Life....

Comment

Didn't Optimus Prime gullotine one of the decepticons before stabbing him with a sword?

Comment

Originally posted by Plasma
        Didn't Optimus Prime gullotine one of the decepticons before stabbing him with a sword?
        Not sure but he also cut the fucker's head off. AWESOMENESS \m/

Comment

Lethal Weapon did it. Also I remember a movie with Liam Neison a while back where he plays a bare knuckle fighter who finishes this one dude off via a brutally long GnP. Generally any time they want a character to seem gritty or manly they'll have him do something more in line with how you win a real fight.

Comment

Liam Neeson also kicked Batman's ass, via cold water.

Comment

Very entertaining movie. Especially loved the plot line.

Comment

didn't i see a flying armbar in that movie about Bruce Lee's life? a back alleyway flying armbar from a chef in an asian restaurant i believe
                Last edited by ronaldk; 8/08/2007 12:46pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X