Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

send me to cali for Mundials+DTT gong sau and to learn dumb threads don't go in MABS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

send me to cali for Mundials+DTT gong sau and to learn dumb threads don't go in MABS

A call to action, friends.

They say the price on your _un keeps going up!

THEY say! Well I say unto you...Send..Men..To Summon..GONG SSSSSSSSSAU!

And we shall go to Cali...to collect it.

Ok DTT, this is an official Challenge Match handbill. I'll be in Cali for the Mundials the weekend of the 24th.

I hate your videos. I hate your terrible martial arts instruction. I hate your stupid fucking ponytail. Seriously, it looks like something worn by the kind of person who collects fantasy katanas and quotes the "what's good in life" line from conan constantly.

You'll have the advantage of me having trained nothing but gi-based sport BJJ for the last month. No MMA. Not even a hint of striking. Plus i'm a near-sighted, 150# vegetarian with thallesemia. It's hard for me to hand you any more physical advantages without erotically rubbing you down with biofreeze, Acai and melted creatine chews.

CAN YOU SURVIVE?

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Gong Sau? Oh, the lamentations of the women!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CodosDePiedra
        There must be a Masonic lodge in the area.

Comment

Hedge v Ninjutsu : Hedge
          Hedge v TKD : Hedge
          Hedge v _ing __un: ????????

Will hedge win the McDojo triple crown.

Comment

GO FOR THE HAT TRICK HEDGE

edit: WOOOOOOOOOOOO
            :new_all_c

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehogey
              A call to action, friends.

They say the price on your _un keeps going up!

THEY say! Well I say unto you...Send..Men..To Summon..GONG SSSSSSSSSAU!

And we shall go to Cali...to collect it.

Ok DTT, this is an official Challenge Match handbill. I'll be in Cali for the Mundials the weekend of the 24th.

I hate your videos. I hate your terrible martial arts instruction. I hate your stupid fucking ponytail. Seriously, it looks like something worn by the kind of person who collects fantasy katanas and quotes the "what's good in life" line from conan constantly.
              ......CAN YOU SURVIVE?
              I am in Sacramento

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
              Until the Bulltube is fixed:
              DTT vs Sirc

Comment

Quote:

I am. atleast about WT.
                I'm about raising kung fu as a whole whether it be the Chun or Xingyi or whatever anyone wants to do.
                Why are you even attached to TCMA like this? You're this close from singing "Go down Moses", but as a filk song with the lyrics altered to being about freeing Xingyi from its evil, robot McDojo overlords.

Kung Fu is not a person. Or a people.

World bank structural adjustment policies are leaving dozens of countries without basic social services. Unemployment is endemic. White supremacy is on the rise. The NoLa levees still aren't safe. Abortion clinics are being shut down left and right. And the most loving, Buddha/Jesus-like thing you can think of to do with your life is to redeem the name of slap boxing and windmill punching?

Fuck you.

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Comment

Originally posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
                  I am in Sacramento
                  I will be making arrangements with the Cali Crew. Expect the same level of high quality, home grown Gong Sau you've come to expect from these pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgehogey
                    Why are you even attached to TCMA like this? You're this close from singing "Go down Moses", but as a filk song with the lyrics altered to being about freeing Xingyi from its evil, robot McDojo overlords.

Kung Fu is not a person. Or a people.

World bank structural adjustment policies are leaving dozens of countries without basic social services. Unemployment is endemic. White supremacy is on the rise. The NoLa levees still aren't safe. Abortion clinics are being shut down left and right. And the most loving, Buddha/Jesus-like thing you can think of to do with your life is to redeem the name of slap boxing and windmill punching?

Fuck you.
                    Coming from someone running across the country to prove BJJ works.

Yeah kiss my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake
                      Coming from someone running across the country to prove BJJ works.

Yeah kiss my ass.
                      I'm going to cali to compete in the mundials.

DTT is basically an afterthought and a way for me to pay for it.

Comment

World bank structural adjustment policies are leaving dozens of countries without basic social services.
                        Otakon July 20th to 22nd 2007.

Unemployment is endemic.

White supremacy is on the rise.

The NoLa levees still aren't safe.

Abortion clinics are being shut down left and right.

And the most loving, Buddha/Jesus-like thing you can think of to do with your life is to redeem the name of slap boxing and windmill punching?

With all of these global issues your contribution was, to use the money people gave you, to go to the Otakon held on July 20th to 22nd 2007.

Yes, find out what I did and what I've done before you talk out of your ass.

Comment

Help send me to cali for Mundials+DTT gong sau

From the awful WC Boxing thread:

You'll have the advantage of me having trained nothing but gi-based sport BJJ for the last month. No MMA. Not even a hint of striking. Plus i'm a near-sighted, 150# vegetarian with thallesemia. It's hard for me to hand you any more physical advantages without erotically rubbing you down with biofreeze, Acai and melted creatine chews.
                          Obviously this isn't going to be easy for me. I live below the poverty line. So once again, i'm soliciting cash in the most blatant, camwhore-with-an-amazon-wishlist fashion possible, only instead of my tits you'll get to see me locoplata DTT.

Paypal all donations to [email protected]

As always, all donators may request:

A: Big ups/shoutouts in the eventual video

B: handmade custom silver jewelry with words and pictures set under domed czechoslovakian glass.

C: Hard Gay.

Comment

Thanks hedge incoming.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58336

Comment

Hedge,

Hard gay is my hero too, you can't just give him away!!!

go in mount shake your crotch and go 'whoooooooooooooooooo!' !!!
                              Last edited by Lebell; 8/07/2007 2:51pm, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X