Sexual Kung Fu!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexual Kung Fu!

This is a transcript of a radio interview some internal CMA guy had where he explains the practice of 'sexual kung fu'.

http://www.chikung.com/chapter8.html

When you practice Chi Kung, which means "Energy Work" in Chinese, what you're doing is developing and cultivating sexual energy. Now it's not normal sexual energy which almost everybody has, we're talking about something very specific called "Jing," in Chinese. "Jing" is a transformed accumulation and directed use and form of this energy so that it really is a lot different.
    "Jing" is basically "Jizz".

"Dual cultivation" is the process of two people circulating their internal energy in what's called The Micro Cosmic Orbit which is taught in my workshop. When two people do it and I don't mean just sitting next to each other, I'm talking about while two people are "making love," when one or both parties circulates their internal energy, it's like meditating together but it's like a feeling that you've never experienced before. I've been doing this since 1977.

If ever I called Bullshido on something, it would be the claim that this guy has ever had sex.

PO: Now The Micro Cosmic Orbit is something that flows between the both of them?

GJC: No, The Micro Cosmic Orbit is your own internal circulation. It's circulating energy inside the torso, up the back of the spine and down the front of the spine. Dual cultivation is doing it together.

PO: So what difference does it make whether you're having sex or not?

GJC: Well, you don't communicate with anybody when you're doing it yourself.
    This guy's obviously never heard of camwhores.

GJC: Well, when you're having sex, and I'm not just talking about when you're "inserted," it doesn't have to be that way. You can circulate withoutany sexual contact, however, you've got something called Tantra yoga, which some people listening to the program may have heard about. Tantra is a little different than The Taoist Sexual Technique, which is what I teach. The Taoist Sexual Technique allows women to orgasm and doesn't allow men to, and Tantra doesn't allow women to either. It's like you treat the orgasm as...

PO: An obstacle.

GJC: Something very very special. Well, imagine raising a dog. You get it as a puppy, you raise it, you've had it two years and then you slit it's throat. And then you get another puppy and you raise that two years and then you raise that for another two years and then you slit its throat.
    WTF? WTF? WTF?

I never thought anyone could ruin sex for me. That will haunt me until I die.

I thought he was just being a playa...to try and get laid...perhaps he can't get off, and so no one can....I don't know. I think the only thing this will cultivate, is a giant sized case of BLUE BALLS, and not having a girlfriend for long at all.
    I think his teacher told him no sex before competition and he morphed it into some retarded thing.

WTF? WTF? WTF?
    May I add:

WTF? WTF? WTF???????:gwbdance: EDIT: + rep to you for being so fucking cool to have found this shit.
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 8/07/2007 7:36am, .
    sigpic

Comment

i always slit the throats of puppys..what the fuck is wrong with that???
      If it want for puppys i'd do it with people, slicing the throats of puppys is a way of anger management for me.

On the sexual chi thing....who wants to 'take one for the team' and see if there's any truth in it?
      There's a varrot in it for you...

Comment

I nominate adubswils, he's a master martial fartist.
        sigpic

Comment

Or, how about dupisha, he can use a hand in that department, from what I hear.
          If you can't laugh at yourself,
          Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Comment

A while back, Matt Furey had a sexual qigong tape:
            http://chineseculturesecrets.com/
            LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MSphinx

"Jing" is basically "Jizz".
              Exactly. See, back before Mrs. Jkdbuck76 and I were married, we were boyfriend and girlfriend. And during that time period, she used to brush her teeth with my pork sword on a regular basis. She was trying to fill herself with my "Jing" so that I would empty my wallet at the jewelry store for her.

Now that we are married and have two kids, she no longer siphons "Jing" anymore.

Maybe I'll email the transcript to her so that she understands that "Jing" is the best natural cure for everything on earth.
              SEANBABY:
              "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Comment

Originally posted by MSphinx
                GJC: Something very very special. Well, imagine raising a dog. You get it as a puppy, you raise it, you've had it two years and then you slit it's throat. And then you get another puppy and you raise that two years and then you raise that for another two years and then you slit its throat.

WTF? WTF? WTF?
                ......Kinky.

Honestly, I never understood the whole idea of not having an orgasim in order to cultivate energy ( I also don't understand how it relates to killing puppies either). Has there ever been any scientific research to health benifits to not "spilling your seed" or is it just stupid myth? I would think not having an orgasim for a long period of time would be more damaging to your mental health more then anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebell
                  On the sexual chi thing....who wants to 'take one for the team' and see if there's any truth in it?
                  There's a varrot in it for you...
                  Presumably 'video or it didn't happen', as usual? But please label it clearly as NSFW.

Comment

You know, I bought one book on chi kung when I was a teenager just because. I had enough live training at the time to understand that it didn't help in the fighting department, but I considered it good for relaxing and meditation to be a form of supplimental conditioning, like cooldown stretches.

However, and I don't want to think about what this says as far as my personality goes, I was thinking about the whole breath control thing and decided to try it during sex. And I found that I could exert a supernatural endurance for marathon sex and pop whenever I wanted. I was a genious. I rediscovered an ancient chinese sex miracle!

It took me a while after that to realize that it was exactly the same as thinking about baseball or anything other than sex in order to last longer. And then a while after that to realize that women can get sore or dry and being able keep going and switching position for hours on end wasn't necessarily a good thing.

So, in conclusion, teenagers and chi are dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkdbuck76
                      Exactly. See, back before Mrs. Jkdbuck76 and I were married, we were boyfriend and girlfriend. And during that time period, she used to brush her teeth with my pork sword on a regular basis. She was trying to fill herself with my "Jing" so that I would empty my wallet at the jewelry store for her.

Now that we are married and have two kids, she no longer siphons "Jing" anymore.

Maybe I'll email the transcript to her so that she understands that "Jing" is the best natural cure for everything on earth.
                      I thought that first paragraph was bad, but then the second one is twice as funny.

When I saw the title of this thread, that Ashida Kim book came to mind. I can't remember the title, and to look it up would require me to look for Ashida Kim stuff, and probably see pictures.

Comment

erotic adventures of ashida kim

Comment

Ashida does Akron?
                          If you can't laugh at yourself,
                          Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by FickleFingerOfFate
                            Ashida does Akron?
                            Ashida does Iga

Comment

South Africa and the Charity Sex Trade: a memoir. -Ashida "krugerrand" Kim
                              sigpic

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X