Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worlds Greatest Bruce Lee nutrider: Responds to Omega!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worlds Greatest Bruce Lee nutrider: Responds to Omega!

Originally this thread:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55110

Lead to him crying on the internet
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58211

And after Omega the Merciless verbally raped him, he came back with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2V18d5PrLQ

Who is the most dangerous martial artist not alive today?
    Dead Lee.

Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

You are teh meany of the intardwebs Omega . I hope you feel bad about that crap fest of a video you inspired .

+rep for making monkeys dance .
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

He put in on private and now it wont load :(

Comment

What's the point of having a good old whine if no one can hear it?

Anyone got a transcript, or shall I figure it out myself?
          You're all meanies. How dare not like my ideas! My opinion on martial arts should obviously be given as much weight as trained and professional fighters, otherwise it's not fair! How dare you not be polite on the internet! I hates you all, precious.
          Last edited by Lu Tze; 8/05/2007 7:28am, .

Comment

Was he literally crying in his latest vid? The preview pic makes it look like he is.

Comment

From his bullshido explorations:

bananahamster = me

bananahamster (2 days ago) Marked as spam
              Lol crying on the Internet.

(Reply) (Spam)
              JsSnow (2 days ago) Marked as spam
              I love it. I'm allowed to absorb endless amounts of bullshit and that's fine. Then when I decide to be the bigger person, that's crying. You aren't allowed to post here anymore because you can't act like a growed up human being.

(Reply) (Spam)
              JsSnow (2 days ago) Marked as spam
              I've said this dozens of times, if you feel like discussing something, I'm fine with that. I'm not going to 'roll with the punches', I'm going to eject you for being an asshat. Have a nice day.
              (Reply) (Spam)

Isn't being the bigger person just dropping it? No, more videos where he cries more and are too boring to sit through.

Comment

This guy has no business even being a fan of the Martial Arts if he's that fucking sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost
                  This guy has no business even being a fan of the Martial Arts if he's that fucking sensitive.
                  Or maybe I just need to "growed up".

Comment

Is there any chance he's just trolling by pretending to be a pussy?

Please?

Comment

I thought that trolls would usually prefer to keep anonymous. We're talking about a guy who has put a very obvious face with the name.
                      Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Comment

oh, the one up top's private now. The other vids I saw (in horror) made me embarrassed for him, they were so bad. Truly a crapfest, I'm more of a dullard, for having watched it, and that's no easy feat. Could he be given a nutrider tag? has that been done yet? (hoping not to provoke my own dumbass tag)
                        sigpic

Comment

It's pretty fucking disappointing to not be able to watch the video.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
                          King, and lord of sin and pride
                          With some mist his wits make dark.
                          He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! MOTHERFUCKER.

Comment

Trust me, it was 10 minutes of him bitching about how:

Both MAP and Bullshido "hate him."

How civil discussion is impossible on Bullshido.

etc. etc.

Comment

it always cracks me up when someone has a ridiculous viewpoint, won't be stirred from it, and is sour and bitchy when people get increasingly less polite about it.

You can see this phenomenon on "American Idol" when some people simply cannot, no matter what terms you put it in, be disabused of the notion that they can sing.

At the same time, this guy is SUCH a vagina, and he's registered on youtube as a "comedian"

this could be some sort of kaufman style project.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X