Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muay Thai in Toronto?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Muay Thai in Toronto?

    I'm looking to get into Muay Thai. Who's the best person to teach me in TO? I'm in very good shape, but have zero experience with martial arts aside from randomly hitting my banana bag.

    #2
    Where in Toronto do you live and go to work/school? How far are you willing to travel? Do you have a car or will you be taking the TTC?

    Comment


      #3
      Don't you work in Brampton or something?

      Anyways, here's the gym I was telling you about at King and Spadina. I don't know who is the best, but I understand he is quite good.

      Kru Darwin
      www.krudar.com
      570 King St West, Unit 102
      Toronto, Ontario
      Phone: (416) 995-7735
      Email: [email protected]

      Comment


        #4
        Welcome to Bullshido, Mr. Corporate!

        You might want to go to newbietown and introduce yourself. Actually, the mods might just move this thread for you.

        Our Muay Thai instructor trained at Siam No.1. She's a pro fighter and an awsome instructor, so on that basis, I'd recommend the school even though I have not been there myself. Their website is http://www.houseofmuaythai.com/

        If you can give a bit more info on your location, there are other recommendations that might be more suitable. Cheers!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by PizDoff
          Kru Darwin
          www.krudar.com
          570 King St West, Unit 102
          Toronto, Ontario
          Phone: (416) 995-7735
          Email: [email protected]
          I'm in Toronto ATM, and have been looking for a place like this. Thanks.

          Comment


            #6
            Where are you at? How long you here?
            I know where Mr. Corporate is so I made a suggestion according to his location even though he was looking for the best instructor.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by KayDeePee
              Where in Toronto do you live and go to work/school? How far are you willing to travel? Do you have a car or will you be taking the TTC?
              I'm at Lakeshore / Royal York. I drive, and willing to go for a bit of a ride if that's what it takes to find the best instructor. Nothing crazy-far though. :)

              Comment


                #8
                I work at 427 / QEW.

                Thanks, I'll check this guy out.


                Originally posted by PizDoff
                Don't you work in Brampton or something?

                Anyways, here's the gym I was telling you about at King and Spadina. I don't know who is the best, but I understand he is quite good.

                Kru Darwin
                www.krudar.com
                570 King St West, Unit 102
                Toronto, Ontario
                Phone: (416) 995-7735
                Email: [email protected]

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by PizDoff
                  Where are you at? How long you here?
                  I'm in East York for the next few months while I finish up some school. I was looking for a Muay Thai club in T.O. - but I'll be back in Vancouver by winter, and training at Universal Martial Arts on Granville Street.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I took a class with Kru Darwin. I liked him. Also took a few classes with Kru Gerald from The training ground, he's also good. They are both from Ajahn Suchart's lineage (Siam No. 1).


                    Kru Gerald's website is: training-ground.com

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by AeroChick
                      Welcome to Bullshido, Mr. Corporate!

                      You might want to go to newbietown and introduce yourself. Actually, the mods might just move this thread for you.

                      Our Muay Thai instructor trained at Siam No.1. She's a pro fighter and an awsome instructor, so on that basis, I'd recommend the school even though I have not been there myself. Their website is http://www.houseofmuaythai.com/

                      If you can give a bit more info on your location, there are other recommendations that might be more suitable. Cheers!
                      Yes, they did.

                      Comment

                      Collapse

                      Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                      Working...
                      X